What should i do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devious448

Reaction score
Hey i have a problem i was being a ******* and planted a seed that wasnt ready from germination and it did sprout a little but... What should i do?... i planted my seed to early and the root thats out of the seed is about 1-2 cm and what should i do? i mean i took it out of germination too early... Well if you know what i should do post and also... what would happen if i were to put some root hormone on the seed would it help?

IDK about the root hormon thing but you can put it in to the soil it will sprout it will just take a little longer to do it

only tim will tell i put about 10 in the ground that had small taproots in the ground on monday and they havent poped up yet maybe tommarow idk like i said only time will tell bro

no tim whats your problem if ur seed has sproted dint come out the seed yet your goin have to get a clean nail and carefull open the seed some shells stay on u have to remove it carefull seeds are young then peel the layer of the see carefullly peel the layer off from the bottom part not the top should see it come right off then u have to mini leaves as a regula seed that sprout it will start growin fast and will turn green atleast 2 hours have about 30 more seed to germ of 3 strains ill put some pics up in the morning tell u step by step real east 2 simple steps remove shell and old skin ill have the pics up tommorow for u

step 1 - first get a nail or sharp object not to sharp but pointy like the one in the pic
step 2- carefull remove shell without harming plant with nail
step 3-remove skin where nail is pointed in pic 4

pic 1- nail
pic 2-seed in shell
pic 3-seed out shell
pic 4-pointing at skin
pic 5-pic of skin

tt1.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt3.jpg

tt4.jpg

tt5.jpg