what to do about bottom of plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazycraker

Reaction score
my plant is growing nice and big at least the top, the bottom howeever is nowhere near the same as the top should i put some foil on the bottom above soil or will that do something to the soil? im limited with lights and positioning them any help greatly appreciated!

if you can place anything toward the bottom to reflect some light to the lower branches will help some ........some light is allways better than none......

You also could always cut a few of those smaller lower branches and itll help the bigger buds on top of the plant, get even bigger. Then you wont have to worry about giving more light down there, instead just keep all your light on top. The foil covering your soil will help alittle, but tin foil isnt really that reflective. What kind of light(s) are you using?

IMHO don't put any foil or reflective matieral under the bottom of the plants (i.e. the floor or the soil) I heard from stoney that if you put a reflective matieral under the plants or they will stretch...

The bottom of your plant will never look close to how the top looks.
As the top of your plant recieves the the most growth hormone.

if the bottom will never be the same as top can i harvest the top and let the bottom go a little bit longer or do i need to harvest the whole plant at once?

You can do that but it really make that much a difference,in comparison tothe time and light put in to them popcorn buds.IMHO,I would take them smaller buds with your leaves and make yourself some very good bubble hash.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back