what to do about this buds smell???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the bud looks really good, alot of orange hairs crystals and light green, the works. but it hardly smellls, and the odor is like a freshly cut lawn and is kinda damp. its been cured though and gets me high when i smoke it. however i was wondering if theres anyway i could bring out a good smell from this bud. ive tryed just letting it dry but that just does nothing, also i normally keep it in a mason jar when i get it but i ussually dont have it for more than a week or so and it never really changes any suggestions? also ive found adding fruit peels doesnt really help

also sounds like it wasn't hung to dry long enough. Make sure you open the lid of the jar about 1-2X a day and give it a shake (burping). Good cure takes a month at least.

Watch that bud being "kinda damp" as it could cause mold.

No way!! I've seen that before... up here in canada.. it is all over the place... freeze dried commercial... but still rite damp feeling.... If you cure it for a couple weeks it is A LOT better.... but still not near as good as other stuff on the market.

Latest posts

Back