What to do? Should I keep it inside or move it out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taternuts

Reaction score
Ok!

First let me appologize for my lack of knowledge. I'm a first time grower and I have two plants. I don't have the money for a nice HPS litght system so I went to Lows and bought a 600W Halogen lamp. The plants are in Veg state for about 3 weeks their about 10" and 12" tall. The lamp is on 24/7 for max growth. Someone told me that this type of lamp is no good. So, now I'm worried that the plants arent going to grow correctly. Should I just repot to a 4 gal or 5 gal pot and hide them "SHUUUUSH!!!!" somewhere? Or, keep them inside and see how things come along? If I do put them outside should I worry about the light and dark patterns. I don't want them to flower to early for the plant. Or does that matter? Will the plant flower no matter what the schedual? Also, The smaller plant is looking great. The lager one is starting to show yellow spots on the lower leaves. I flushed really well, with as much as 4 times amount of soil. That was a couple of days ago and I'll give it a week to see how that works out. Sorry for such a long question, but i figured id get it all in one. Thanks for all the help everyone. I really apprec it, and the advice.

Tater.

That light isnt the right spectrum for youe plants.If you dont have alot of money the best thing I can tell you is go to wal-mart or where ever and get yourself some CFL's.They will be ALOT better for your plants and you can use them in veg and in flowering.But during flowering you will need quite a few of them.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

hey tt welcome.Check this link & see if it helps.GrowFAQ-Lighting-Basics.Its in addition to berserker71 post.good luck & have fun...

Latest posts

Back