what type of cake of brownie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
can a person make that can be placed in the fridge for arounf 2-3 weeks and not go bad ? i like to use edibles but aside from making tea I don't know how to make them, which makes me wonder how much bud is needed to make brownies or cakes which i think last the longest in the fridge

Many just make budder then just store that and use when needed.

what types of dishes can be put together with budder

anything that uses butter

i used to fry eggs in margerine does stuff like that work useing budder or what i meant to ask does the budder need to be absorbed be what ever it is thats cooking

absorbed would be most beneficial

Do you like peanut butter cookies? I have a recipe that I love and the cookies stay soft and yummy for a long time.

I like anything that is soft and yummy:)

Could ya sling the recipe my way THG?

cookies are a plus expecialy, did i spell that right exspecially if they are yummy i would certanly like too try them...

Here are the recipe and the link to the recipe. I use about twice as much shake flour and add another egg. I also cook them about 325 instead of 350. They stay soft and moist and are really quite tasty. I decarbox the shake and get it dry enough that it grinds well in a coffee grinder. I then sift it through a sieve to remove any stems or coarse material. This will make about 2 doz cookies. You can vary the strength of the cookies by the amount of shake flour you put into it.

Here is the recipe:

Peanut Budder Cookies Recipe

Ingredients:

12 grams *shake flour
1 egg
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp b. soda

Directions:

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F
2. Combine all ingredients including *shake flour in bowl and mix thoroughly
3. Roll into small balls and press with fork to flatten slightly
4. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes
5. Cool and serve

Here is the link:

hXXp://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2011/08/02/Baking-Fool-Myself-Cannabis-Conversion-and-Peanut-Budder-Cookies

thanks for the link cannabis culture is an intresting site, i will be sure to visit often:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back