what vaporizer should I buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoking Joe

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a vaporizer any suggestions? There are so many to choose from and the price ranges vary are so great. Any recommendation would help!

Thanks

smoking Joe

The Volcano is the BMW of vaporizers. Wish I could afford one... Got me a Digi-vapor. It works good, but made in china, no warranty, not even an address or phone to call if it malfunctions.

I looked for a while and decided to build my own with a soldering iron (temperature controllable) which I am looking into now. In the meantime a bought a portable one which still uses a lighter. Works fairly well but the downside is it looks like a crackpipe.

You would probably get more responses to this if you posted it in the coffee table section instead of Medical Marijuana section. I don't own a vaporizer, the one I want (Volcano) is too expensive, I'm hoping the price comes down.

Extrene Vaporizer. Its got more features than the volcano and best whip vaporizers like the vapezilla. I have one and love it. If you look hard, you can find one on ebay for under 230. I got mine for 220 and could have probably gotten it for 200.

Extreme vaporizer is the way to go now, pulled the political name card on the volcano. I own a hotbox tho, and like it just fine. Try a few out, find out which style you like, if ya can. I tried a few, found I didn't dig the bag method too much, so I got to go the cheaper way of the hotbox, glad I did that instead of spending hundreds more on a nice vape that i never tried out.

I just want to clarify that the Extreme lets you try both methods in one vape. Search for a video of it on google or youtube. Its two parts shows you all the ins and outs.

Volcano all the way.. then Herbal Aire .... then De Verdamper

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Imo, these things are over rated. Maybe it's because i'm a joint and bong man but these just don't get me high. The taste is great but I like to get toasted. Just my opinion.

i-inhale is a mobile vaporizer , no batteries , no electricity required , you just fill it up with gas , and you get your heat , you can have it on your car ;) its the best mobile vaproizer ive seen and need hehe , this is good for people who smokes alot you can searc for it in google type i-inhale vaporizer :)

crozar said:
i-inhale is a mobile vaporizer , no batteries , no electricity required , you just fill it up with gas , and you get your heat , you can have it on your car ;) its the best mobile vaproizer ive seen and need hehe , this is good for people who smokes alot Iolite

Sorry but I can't say that this is a reliable product. I have spoken with several med patients in California who tell me that it doesn't withstand heavy use on a regular basis. Not only that but it's butane which isn't what I would consider healthy fumes.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

The Volcano is amazing in my opinion I always tend to use my bong too I get bored smoking the same thing all the time. The whole thing is very well thought out and it is really easy to clean and when you do clean it, its like brand new again. I've used the Silver Surfer it is pretty good but I hate using those whips, I was very close to getting the Extreme also but I ended up picking up the Volcano instead and I am not regretting it at all. The one vaporizer I will tell you NOT to get is the Vapir, that thing was the biggest waste of my money ever.

smoking Joe said:
Hello,

I am looking for a vaporizer any suggestions? There are so many to choose from and the price ranges vary are so great. Any recommendation would help!

Thanks

smoking Joe

I have the Vapir ONE 5.0 and I love it. Not only is my unit working incredible and very low price, but when I bought it direct from Vapir.com, I also received a ton of free ish with it. I recently received an email from them giving me a coupon code but I have no use for it for now. Maybe this might come in use for you guys. :holysheep::hubba:

CODE: SUMMER

the hands free vaporbrothers box vape works fine for me - i bought a car adapter so i can vape on-the-go, the whip doesnt look very conspicuous compared to driving around sucking down a Volcano bag. imo the volcano is too hard to deal with for most stoners (lots of parts, buttons, requires cleaning lol). ive heard good things about the extreme vape tho

Latest posts

Back