What would you name a store that sold weed legally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Rocker420 started a cool thread about if you would still grow if shops were available to buy weed legally.

Another member posted a couple of names of what the stores might be called.

I thought I'd continue that theme and ask what everyone would call a store that sold weed legally. It can be either a store that sells nothing else, or an already nationally known store with a new name...

"Burgers & Blunts" was one suggestion. Hahaahhaaha, I like that one!

Give it a try!

"A CLEAN JOINT"

This could be a small, very clean place with only vending machines. Each machine would hold packages of joints, blunts, raw weed and various small pipes, papers and rolling machines.

Credit cards or cash could be used.

"Super Strain"

This would be a store that specialized in the really good strains. Only the most potent weed would be sold here.

Options could include Joints, one-hitters, throw-away bongs already packed with the strain you want, hash and hash oil.

"Bubba"s Coffee and Hash Shack"

I would make it a coffee....smoke and Internet Cafe,,,,I would have couches....easy chairs...coffee tables...end tables...make it like a living room setting ...would sell exotic coffee.s and tea also...

Well since there is a Lowe's I think mine would just be called High's. Were the only thing that is not high, is the prices!! I know it will happen, I just hope I am still alive to see it happen!!
:48:

what would be cool is to have a logo contest......see who could design a cool logo for their shop....

Heheh im up for designing a logo for Riz's Nugland

if i was going to start up a shop i would call it Kindbud's Grow Shop or something like that i was accualy thing of movin a little later on in life to like holland or a place that it legal and startin my own coffee/head/grow shop

lol well thank you stoney for continuing my idea's. Reading everyone else idea's (wich are all awesome), i came up with another.

"The House of Smoke" or "The house of Herb"

I really like bubba bears idea. I visited SF last year and went into a head shop that had a hooka bar also. So i think i would kinda mix it up with how bear said about a coffe shop chill place with a hooka bar, and if its legal maby even a bakery.:D;)

Stoney Bud said:
throw-away bongs already packed with the strain you want, hash and hash oil.

Hells yeah, now that would be awesome. Go buy a bong with a fat bowl packed in already :bong1:

a bakery...yup would have to add that for the munchies....a little smoke....then a cup of good coffee and a pece of cake.....yup thats the ticket

I would call mine Ganja Dreams it would be kinda like what bubba said about his except there wont be much exotic coffee there will be exotic candy many different foods, or a bed and breakfast called Wake "N" Bake....Wake up to pancakes sausage bacon eggs coffee french toast and White Widow. free space cake with any lunch, and 2 free joints (bud of you choice 50 different kinds)with dinner

If you can offer me that blunt, ill take a room for 12 years please :joint:

Life time membership $3,000 usd All major credit cards are welcome youll come out cheaper, and plus when i expand, your lifetime membership will be welcome all across the us

a bed and breakfast called Wake "N" Bake....Wake up to pancakes sausage bacon eggs coffee french toast and White Widow.
Make it a resort like setting with some good fishing after a bowl and breakfast and I am there.. You might be on to something!! Although WW might be a little much for fishing.

You got it i like fishing to get a HUGE lake built. yea WW may be much for fishing, but u may not want to fish after eatting good and smokeing good might be a lil lazy after

Latest posts

Back