What would you name a store that sold weed legally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a bed and breakfast called "Bed and Baked". The house suppies all the weed from a menu and then you can sleep it off and have a great breakfast in the morning with a wake-n-bake. The weed could be added to the bill just like drinks are.

I was thinking about this actually. I'd name the store Toke n' Smoke

you could always sell beer too . like six packs and weed from a drive thru window . you know for the drinking pot head on the go ...

BUDS & SUDS

" hello , welcome to BUDS & SUDS , can i take your order "

PEACE:D

Welcome to "Legal High" this is not a school the only education you get is when your mind expands from being completly stoned!!

Here you can expect to buy anything from:
BONGS
BLUNTS
COPIOUS AMMOUNTS OF BUD
HASH + CAKES
AND MUCH MORE.....

If the destination is too far for you to walk or your just completly lazy then how about walking out your front door to our weed truck designed like a icecream truck which is running 24/7 for many areas

(Many are wondering how they would know its at your streets , well if you hear AfroMan playing loudly up your street this is more than likely our trucks)

"Smokies"....the Smokey Mountains first and formost Internet Cafe and Smoke Shop

the logo would be either Smokey the Bear hiting a bong or Yogi the bear Hiting a Bong....be cool with Yogi hiting a bong and BOO-BOO toking a joint...the sign behind them would say...."Welcome to Jelly-Stoned National Park"

Latest posts

Back