whatcha drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another glass of ice water...

But in a few hours I'll change to Corona with a slice of fresh lime.

Anyone want one?

:D

Carlton Draught, later, Glenlivet ( 2 rocks)

hmm, earlier today i had irish car bombs at work! it's crazy working at the bar i work at, during work, my boss calls me out to smoke and drink! :) but that car bomb tasted funny this time, but it's still pretty good i'd agree. right now i'm drinking pepsi lol.

Just got home a bit ago after watching my brother-in-laws blues band play and drinking Killians all nite. Now drinking my beloved iced tea and doing wan hits.:D It's four in the morning now and I'm considering staying up all nite and Sunday too. Wish me luck.;)

still pepsi for me. i'm about to have me a smoke and chill.

i've been looking into growing tobacco...i wanna grow a lot and make my own shisha for hookahs lol.

San Miguel lights beer. It's from the Philippines good for relaxing from work.2 bottles are fine.

In my cup is 1/2 ice water, 1/2 cranberry blueberry juice. I always water my juices down or its just too sweet. :p

i was on the Absolute last night,just a couple with a balloon full.

crown and coke and i'm smoking a hand rolled cigar from the local shop :)

Just got home from the local italian club, bud draft tonight. 75 cents for a beer, you gotta love that!

cadlakmike1 said:
Just got home from the local italian club, bud draft tonight. 75 cents for a beer, you gotta love that!

:holysheep: Lucky duck!!! How many did you have? ;)

A ten dollar bill signs the daily quarter book, gets you ten beers, and leaves a tip!

Latest posts

Back