whatcha drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly my idea of an ideal date but i do like it there. SmokinMom, don't you drink corona's? They're only $1.35, but if you want lime you have to bring your own. We also have a free pool table, gotta love it.

Its funny....my hubby has banned any domestic beers from the house. He doesn't realize that I pay more for imported. Last week was Heinekin, this week Corona. :p

(can ya tell he doesn't drink or smoke? LMAO)

and that 75 cent a beer thing is pretty smart as far as tips go. because say they have a 1 dollar bill most likely that 25 cent is going to the bar tender every time. and if they buy quantity like 10 dollar bill worth, 2 dollars go to the bartender. that was probably thought well.

I love most anything from the Great Lakes Brewery, especially the Edmund Fitzgerald I'm drinking now...

1/2 ice water, 1/2 juice....an hr ago it was Corona Extra. :p

orange juice.

MmmMmm.

i hate alchohol.

I drink ALOT of Tecate ..Right now im having a Coors light.. Need to get some Tecate asap. .

drinking a bud lite,wishing it was a nice big frosty mug of Guinesss

starbucks french roast before work
nice glass of bushmills on the rocks after work and another before bed

I used to love liquor, then I started drinking different types of beer. Bud Ice used to be my favorite. Now its Bud Light Lime everytime I go to the store. Those things go down TOO smooth lol. And they taste great after puttin them in the freezer til they are so cold the bottle frosts when you take them out. Anyone who likes Corona with fresh lime would love BLL. Can't stand Miller Chill tho.

:fly: Mal C :fly:

I am a beer lover too. Have you ever tried Tiger? Its from Asia. Seems to have a stronger alcohol content or something. :p

My fav is probably Corona with a nice fresh slice of lime.

My hubby will only let me buy imports for some strange reason. But I sure have had my share of regular ol Budweiser in the past. Never liked any light beer though. ;)

I like heavier beers too. Budweiser was my favorite. I really like sam adams octoberfest, red stripe, killians, and medelo special is good too with lime. Import beers are just more "exotic" and expensive...why do you think his reason is? <== haha yeah i'm good 'n' baked:hubba:

Latest posts

Back