What's for Dinner?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhm...some crackers...tostitos...jelly beans....water...chocolate covered espresso beans...and a couple bagels...Sucks not having a job for the moment and money to buy food :(.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
uhm...some crackers...tostitos...jelly beans....water...chocolate covered espresso beans...and a couple bagels...Sucks not having a job for the moment and money to buy food :(.
Lol...sounds like my usual:eek:!

whatever the husband makes for me :aok:

LdyLunatic said:
whatever the husband makes for me :aok:
:DYup, I guess that's the best kind of dinner...one you don't have to cook!

I cooked some cheese brats ( yummy sausages ;)), ranch-style beans, corn on the cob, and a fruit salad with apples, strawberries, grapes and coconut.

What a well balanced dinner, Smokin mom. I think you had all food groups represented ;) . I made lasagna, broccoli and fresh bread. Plus lots of red wine. Yummm

I cooked some cheese brats ( yummy sausages ), ranch-style beans, corn on the cob, and a fruit salad with apples, strawberries, grapes and coconut.
Now that's a meal!!!
haha i had taco bell, hold the ecoli
Lol...you know, I heard Taco Bells' meat is the lowest grade you can serve by law.

Thanks rehab. I'd love your lasagna recipe if it's not too complicated. ;)

And bomb- ewwww about the Taco Bell meat. And I was craving it til now. LOL. Here where I live there is another fast-food mexican joint called Taco Bueno. I could easily eat there everyday...well until you tell me it's horse meat or something...haha.

Fresh Mackerel, baked potatos in their skins, carrots, sweetcorn and some parsley sauce on top ... hmmm :)

Latest posts

Back