Whats happend ? Help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99nineaces99

Reaction score
Can somebody plz tell me what is up with my plant? Im guessing its ethir not marijuana ?? or a male ?? ori dont have a clue. It has had a prety hard life so far but is over a month old now ........

hhred.JPG

Male, if you have females around they will probably be seeded by now. kill it or harvest some pollen if it was regular seeds non-femmed/hermied.

really , baught these on the net, garinteed female 100% , said they were wonderwoman..

i cant member the site at this moment but was a relly well nowen one and im ganna do some chaseing up i think,,,,:angrywife:

femmed seeds can be male female or a bit of both. they make them by making a female plant hermie and self pollenate so it has hermie/male tendencies in the genetics(?), ive only had females and one hermie due to stress myself from femmed seeds but its just something you have to watch out for. stress will possibly increase the %of non fem plants you get.

seedbanks will usualy just say they were for novelty/souvenir purposes so you shouldnt know it wasnt without illegally germinating them. unless youre in a legal state and they are too etc.
if you collect pollen from it it will keep those tendencies so probably best to kill and dump or make some butter with it.

99nineaces99 said:
Can somebody plz tell me what is up with my plant? Im guessing its ethir not marijuana ?? or a male ?? ori dont have a clue. It has had a prety hard life so far but is over a month old now ........

With nut sacks like that yual need to be checkin in to yur plants more often pilgrem. Good luck to yur next grow friend.

BWD

Yeah, Those things get any bigger, you'll be able to pollenate cows with'em :eek: It is an unfortunate reality that can happen any time you deal with "femmed" plants, and stress definitely increases(exponentially) the likelyhood of herms or full males. I don't know the particulars for certain but not having a stable environment in the first few weeks of life also greatly increases the chances of having a male pop out on you.

:hitchair: whack it and start over. I hope it wasn't anywhere near the other females or you have some useless seeds in the future. :(

Latest posts

Back