whats that smell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
So I was just sitting here for the last 10 minutes at my computer trying to figure out why the hell I kept smelling a skunky smell.I don't smoke inside and the current bag of weed I have smells nothing like this so I kept sniffin and sniffin.Come to find out it was my own forearm.I watered my plants awhile ago and I think that I must have brushed against one of the ladies.I went in and touched a bud and my hand smelled skunky too.It is incredible how danky these buds leave me smelling when I leave them.Sorry I am sure you all experience this all the time.This is my first grow and the dank smell has got me so excited to smoke it.I can't wait for the day.

I have a time machine in my living room...unfortunately it only goes forward at regular speed.

Great sensation isnt it frankcos :)

She smells not as you watch and care for her, yet leaves her smell on you as you caress her.

Is this a good feeling for you?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Great sensation isnt it frankcos :)

She smells not as you watch and care for her, yet leaves her smell on you as you caress her.

Is this a good feeling for you?

:peace:
Im lovin it!!:heart:

Hey frankcos.... I know the excitement man, I was just in my room about an hour ago steaking up one of my girls, she is the tallest of the bunch and she is gettin a lil top heavy :hubba:

When I was done I came out and my wife looked at me funny and said "jeezus honey you smell like a giant bud" :D

Same senario, I brushed across her a few times and she left her sweet perfume on me:hubba: ! She is a Grandaddy Purple and she smells soooooohhhhh damn sweet, I cant wait to cut her down :D

my arm was sticky from brushing up the other day I tried to ignore it while I watered and it made me itchy and red...I had to go scrub down...but I love that smell!!! congrats you have made weed perfume hehe

Yes 2Dog .... its called Purple Passion :hubba:
Its very alluring to stoners :D

woo woo...we could be the sexy Chris's if we wear that....all stoners will be forever drawn to the potent purple aroma.. you know there is probably one named that I will have to look hahahahah going to go buy 40 high times mags off craigs for 30 bucks...yee haw!

awesome deal there 2dog.There is a guy in my area right now trying to sell 16 400 watt mh that came out of a warehouse.They are all dinasours some have extra bulbs and rebuild kits.he wants $400bo for the bunch.would be great if I had a warehouse to grow in.

I got em...I'll keep the good ones and sell the duds on ebay or craigs...

hxxp://fresno.craigslist.org/for/1392043011.html

frankcos said:
awesome deal there 2dog.There is a guy in my area right now trying to sell 16 400 watt mh that came out of a warehouse.They are all dinasours some have extra bulbs and rebuild kits.he wants $400bo for the bunch.would be great if I had a warehouse to grow in.

I know the feeling. I used to be scared of basements and attics (grew up in cali) and when I was young not everyone had converted them to awesome game/movie/grow rooms..Now I want one!!! that isnt scary lol..and I dont ant to do laundry down in it..watch me get a house like that someday and be too ninny to go down.

stonedrone said:
I have a time machine in my living room...unfortunately it only goes forward at regular speed.
and it's called a couch!!:rofl:

Latest posts

Back