Whats the deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
Im just wondering if anyone else is havin problems signin in or loadin the pages.. it took me 30 minutes to get past the server to busy thing.. am i the only one?

I also have frouble getting on...thanks for asking this question...I thought I was the only one

i havent had that happened in a couple of weeks for me, maybe its the traffic in ur area, who knows.. good luck..

thats normal, if too many people in one server, thats okay, plus I notice the server is using fedora 9, not vista, or xp, or microsoft thing, ya go linux! and redhat, i love linux, I have usb and I like to mess with wal mart computers hehe I did got caught in office dept

Me too and one other thing when I thank someone it does it twice, don't nkow why???

its crazy, i guess its just the time of day when alot of people are coming and going that causes it. its not really a big deal but at times it can bug me pretty bad.. oh hit a bowl and move on i guess.. thanks lettin me know its not just me

ok i lied it is a big deal. i haven't been able to get on since early this afternoon. its drivin me crazy.. i've cursed more today than i have all year.

yeah man its been doing the same thing to me, \its annoying everytime it happends i look up another pot grow website, even though MP is my fav.... its happend 20 times to me 2day.

i would be happy with 20 times. im talkin about all day.. it would finaly let me on then the first thing i'd click, bam to busy try again later, evey time.... maybe tomorrow will be better

Come on now this is drivin me nuts. is there anything i can do on my end to prevent this from happenin. i know every little about computers so if thats a stupid question im sorry. but its gotten to the point now where i have to hit the refresh button over and over to get a page to load and when i try to post it does it then my post is lost and i have to start all over.. its killin me. please help

Yeah me too slow...good thing I gots lots of pots to smoke...:p

I think its because so many people are finding out what a great place this is and Bam..here we are...lol...it seems like peek times for when it happens to me..I have just got on and hope this will go threw..other wise Im smoking another joint..and will try again in an hour..

ya its late here so im sure things will go a little smoother, i hope. now im gonna try to read all the posts i've missed today. wish me luck.

Latest posts

Back