What's the plan?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang spears party hardy.

I am dressing up as Kim Jong-Il, the president of N. Korea.

I'm dressing up as him from the movie "Team America"... F-Yea!

team_america_kji.jpg

Ya'll are throwing some awesome parties! Too bad ours is, by necessity, a mostly anonymous group.

AG

i seen a guy in the store earlier buying a bottle of tater juice, dressed in a large plastic bag , and covered with rubbers. i had to ask. he say's he's a rubber tree.:rofl: ...

I'm going to put my mask on again and scare the pee out of the dogs. It's the same mask as last year but they never seem to remember it. I suppose they do get a lot of 2nd hand mj smoke :hubba:.

2Dog said:
For your Halloween? Is everyone excited? Saturday halloweens are the best! We will be throwing a party. I was thinking chili, potato wedges, fruit salad, corn bread, fritos and stuff for frito boats..and bbq sausages. Fresh salsa and tortilla chips...It has been so cold I want to do hot foods..then of course candy, games, firepit smores, spa, and drinking, smoking..oh and a doggy costume contest.. :hubba: :p anyone dressing up? I will be the red devil....

I love this time of year. We kicked it off last Saturday... everyone got baked and watched Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Chrsitmas, carved punkins, ate me out of house and home, hot tubbed and had a blast... with more to follow this Saturday!

cuy103 said:
I am dressing up as Kim Jong-Il, the president of N. Korea.

I'm dressing up as him from the movie "Team America"... F-Yea!

To make it more perfect you might consider adding a hatch-in-Kim's-head and blood trickling down his neck :)

Me, the wifey, an unplugged dishwasher, A very big towel, and a jar of now & laters!

I like the grape ones...hmmmm

Nothing. Bah humbug. Halloween night is a very difficult night for me.

Is it Sunday yet? :p

Tappin a Keg and setting off fireworks. Smoking lotsa Marijuana. Anyone that leaves their self open to be pranked.

All done. Buzzed up. Should make for some interesting posting from me tonite.
Gonna watch a movie, prepare for 12:01. And drink down 3 or 4 more High Lifes.

spears did you smoke!!!?!?!?!?!? did u take a picture of that first bowfull? will it be by bong or pipe.

45mins till I clip one 2doggie. Tomorrow night I smoke.
And it will be with a Gravity. :)

so excited for ya spears....ya gonna put it under a lightbulb to fast dry it? works great. is the wifey going to be partaking as well?

Just finished tearing her apart about 30 mins ago. Got about a 8oz cup of bud only.
Good side, I also got a 8oz cup of seeds lol.

It is quick drying under some bulbs with the other plants.
And NOOOO WAAAAY is the wife enjoying any. Shes never had any, never will. Which is great. Leave my little cup full alone.

seeds? did it get bred on purpose or was it an accident? that stinks..although gauranteed you will be high its been so long. I still think you should take a picture of the first bowl!!!

I did 2 plants purely for seeds. This one and another, cause they were such different phenos.

ArtVandolay said:
I'm going to put my mask on again and scare the pee out of the dogs.

That sounds like FUN Art...:holysheep: Scare the Bejesus out of 'em, over! I used to put a speaker concealed on the porch of my old house and just as the little ghouls would get up the steps I'd let 'em have it by pressing a key on my synthesizer which would trigger the sound of my choosing... a SHRIEK with a LOUD drum, wolves... etc... I had a security cam and I'd sit there with my tin foil hat on ( over! ;) ) and the camera dialed up on my TV with my keyboard set up on the coffee table... It was a HOOT... We used to get I'll bet a hundred kids in that suburban hell... lol...

The plan is to park my butt on my couch and watch a sporting contest (Rule #17) with my bong... "Bongie" And WE'RE excited!

:yay: :dancing: :yay: :dancing: :yay:

We had some ghouls at the door but me and "Bongie" may start hitting the left over Snickers and M&M's VERY soon! ;) NO drinkie poo for me 2nite... Just good, clean, fall entertainment with MUCH herbal enhancement...:D

Happy Halloween!:cool:

Latest posts

Back