What's up everybody?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_amsterdam

Professional Bong Hitter
Reaction score
Just making my first post. I went to Amsterdam a couple months ago and wandered into Sensi Seeds and bought some sensi skunk. I really didn't have any plans to grow but as soon as I got back I started them. I've been addicted ever since. My gardens doing pretty good. I've got 3 skunks and 3 bag weed plants at about 5 weeks. I also just recieved some Lowryder #2 and some sweet purple yesterday and they are already germinating. I've learned alot already from this site and I hope to get a journal going with my grow sometime soon. I appreciate all the info so far and I look forward to sharing info with all of you soon.

Welcome to the site. Good to hear you are already addicted LOL. Soil or hydro? Good luck and if you need any help just ask us. Oh and we like pictures:D

How was your trip to Amsterdam, lot's of good food to counter the munchies???

It must be getting close to lunch, all I can think about is food. It was probably the wake n' bake this morning... :hubba:

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care and be safe.

Amsterdam was just amazing. Going into a shop and just sitting down and picking out different kinds of bud or hash was unreal. I tried probly 15-20 kinds of bud in a few days. It was a good crash course on everything. It was liberating to go to a place like that after living in the states (tight asses). The cops actually focus on actual crimes. Its great. And there was some amazing food as well. Pastries are awesome after a heavy session in a shop. I'm going back sometime soon.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back