What's your favorite Beer/Ale/Malt Liquor or drink in general??

• Thread starter Dozingoffaroundthecorner
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guiness when i can find it.not from the grocery store.it doesn't taste the same as straight out of the keg.withg a huge frozen mug.suck em down all day.when not around a place with this,i drink bud lite by the case

Courtesy of ICANHASCHEEZBURGER.COM

funny-pictures-red-bull-cat.jpg

Runbyhemp said:
Heineken or Coors Light for me. Gotta be in a bottle (beer tastes better out of glass) and must be frosty cold on the outside.

Come on RBH, what do you drink throughout the day that you can't live without? :confused2:

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
Corona is so good with fresh lime squeeze.

Corona is one of my favs...and for a cheap drunk good ol Budweiser in the can. Never light beer though, ick.

I also like Diet Dr Pepper in a cup over ice.

And tap water....lol.

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
Corona is so good with fresh lime squeeze.

it IS so good.

newcastle w/ burger, guiness w/ steak, corona or bud light w/ bbq

i also like tequila, cazadores, don julio, el jimador, 1800 silver or anejo

and whiskey, jameson, bushmills, crown, chivas

Good ole Southern moonshine, aka white lightening. It's best when drunk from a mason jar. Smoooooooth, goes well with bongs. Sleep like a baby.

Anniversario Dark rum, real treat when drank straight, A nice watered down gin every now and then. Scotch is nice sometimes too, watered down off course, and Sam Adams seasonal brews, newcastle, or guiness. Not that im a drunk, havent had a drink in about 2 months or so, but i used to be a sailor, and man we love our drinks!

Has anybody tried fermented marijuana?I have a buddy who knows these people that make it.They say it really buzzes you up.He's supposed to bring me some to try next batch.

Latest posts

Back