What's your favorite food to eat High?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh!! Beef and chicken chimichangas from the shell station.. How about those 7/11 hot dogs with nacho cheese on top.. I havn't seen a 7/11 in years.. 15 years old Smokin a bowl and riding my bike to 7/11... Those were the days.

I want whatever toke@smoke420 is gunna make... that looks deadly, buddy... yer making my tummy rumble...:hairpull:

Haha tacobell...

mcflurrys are pretty bomb im not gonna lie with a side of fries from mcdonalds..

and i devour in n out burgers so they're good too...

sour cream and onion lays...

Sir_Tokie said:
Toasted cheese or fried peanutbutter and jelly sandwitch
ive got a friend that puts his peanutbutter sandwichs in a warm sandwich maker.ive seen him down four at a time.

breyers vanilla fudge twirl ice cream with crumbled up frosted strawberry pop tarts. dont knock it till u try it its deeeeeeeeeeelishious.

mike n ikes are good high too. i was trying not to eat too bad so i thought im gonna throw half of these mike n ikes on the ground so i only eat half the box. after i was done with the box the ground wasn't looking so dirty. lol. god i hope nobody saw me.

tootie fruities. fruit flavored tootsie rools gummi bears and tootsie pops or blow pops (suckers) mmmm i'm more a candy man myself...

OH WAIT.... Little debbie's too mmm oh god i'm out the door to go get some nutty bars. brb people lol

Latest posts

Back