What's your favorite food to eat High?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well to tell you the truth, I was baked as hell the other day wandering around after a session and I found these beautys:

sweetart_squeeze2.JPG

Look at that, in all it's failed corporate idea wonderment. Truly, I couldn't tell you whether it was good or not in a sober state, but under the influence of the herb, this was the gooey nectar of the sourish sweetish deity of love.

Jus tabout everything we have here but my all time fave is pop rocks man them things in your mouth when :stoned: its like firecrackers in a cave and totally fun to have echoing in my head.

melissa said:
anything:giggle:especially skittles :48:

omg i almost can't do skittles high because its not even about the taste which is awesome when i'm high but i get addicted to the chewing of them and before i know it i wake up in a bath of empty bags of skittles, tropical, fruity, all of em'. oh and try the sour skittles high, it's a trip.

jeffca said:
omg i almost can't do skittles high because its not even about the taste which is awesome when i'm high but i get addicted to the chewing of them and before i know it i wake up in a bath of empty bags of skittles, tropical, fruity, all of em'. oh and try the sour skittles high, it's a trip.
Oh, man! The new watermelon sour ones are amaazing. I like to chew off the outer shell then go to work on the more chewy middle. :D

i like to eat just about anything when im high,my fav dinner selection would be fajitas,my my fav. desert/junk food would have to be ice cream,sno cone,or a cookie and cream hersheys bar,or the fruity mentos

mann thanks for this thread got stoned and was thinkg man what to make for lunch.... duh duh italian sub, well i snagged a pic of it before i devoured it in about 5 seconds... haha this aint no 5 dollar subway sub thats for sure....

Garlic rosemary triscuts with sharp cheddar spray cheeze.
Spagettios with the mini meatballs cold from the can.
Peanut butter cookies with coffee ice cream.
Those little english muffun pizzas.
Back in the day when Rally's Hamburger had those philly cheezesteak subs with mayo lettuce and tomatoes.
OHHH and jello
Salt and vinegar potato chips.
Anything Sheets MTO
MMM $5 footlongs at subway/
Burger King's figh sandwich(way better than McDonald's)
Damnit im hungry now

toke@smoke420 said:
mann thanks for this thread got stoned and was thinkg man what to make for lunch.... duh duh italian sub, well i snagged a pic of it before i devoured it in about 5 seconds... haha this aint no 5 dollar subway sub thats for sure....

:holysheep: that is the real deal.

I try to eat healthy as much as possible, but I have a huge weakness for pizza. I looooove pizza.

And if it ain't pizza, it's grinders. Usually 2 large cheeseburger grinders with onions, lettace, tomato, ketchup, mustard and mayo. Yummm.

Hostess Raspberry filled doughnuts!! I haven't had one in a year. The hostess distributor here hasn't had them for the past year..

Latest posts

Back