Whats your "holly grail," and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would have to say either sensi-star or lemon diesl

im tokin on grape ape now and its good stuff. im about to germ some seeds of it :)

i smoked g13 10 years ago maybe. when i first heard of it with the story behind it i got paranoid as **** while watching friday i swear i saw horns growing out of debo's head and almost got down with my homie too for nothing.never smoked it again.I had 2 hits of acid and had some tequila too tho that day

Raidernation said:
i smoked g13 10 years ago maybe. when i first heard of it with the story behind it i got paranoid as **** while watching friday i swear i saw horns growing out of debo's head and almost got down with my homie too for nothing.never smoked it again.I had 2 hits of acid and had some tequila too tho that day

This post makes me laugh. The acid is just incidental to the story, nothing important.:D

i just have a bad relation to that weed now hahaa that didnt even sound right

alot of the grape ape around my area, must be getting popular and is one of my faves.

ive always been a big fan of the Northern Lights #5 and that probably my "holy grail" along with G13x hash plant

I'd like to know what it was that I bought near Garberville back in 1980, it was some purple weed I got from a log trucker.
Trouble was if I smoked any before going out, I never went out. Or after, I forgot where I was and had trouble finding my way back.

Raidernation said:

Way too funny!:eek:

Latest posts

Back