Time for a change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it from Oklahoma ? I just like the name. 😜 My daddy was an okie

that is only a question Brother Stain can answer…I’ve never heard of it but like you , I like the name

where in Oklahoma was your dad from?

I have lots of roots there , my dad actually worked in the coal mines east of Tulsa back in the late 20’s early 30’s

my first hitch there was from 1969 to 83

i think I will eventually make my way back there

This is the okiedope?
This is the okiedope clone (weddingcake x mint cookies) bread here in smoklahoma 2 miles from my place. I backed crossed it and made a ton of seed. Some frosty and tasty smoke. All I smoke... The more you smoke the higher you get. No ceiling. Only bad effect is munchies from he ll..

full seed okiedope.jpg
he got stripes.jpg

I am not sure how old everyone is so I will refer to the old timers. Remember back in the days when you could find the old-style skunk weed that actually smelled like skunk. Is that one that can be acquired or is it not around anymore. I remember when you opened that bag it would really stink. I kind of miss it and wondered if anyone has it or if there is a place to get seeds from. Does anyone have a favorite from back in the day?

I am not sure how old everyone is so I will refer to the old timers. Remember back in the days when you could find the old-style skunk weed that actually smelled like skunk. Is that one that can be acquired or is it not around anymore. I remember when you opened that bag it would really stink. I kind of miss it and wondered if anyone has it or if there is a place to get seeds from. Does anyone have a favorite from back in the day?
I too am looking for that skunk smell my next grow. I’m sure there are still seed out there cause there are still folks out there that have it. I think I got wrapped up in all the different strain smells in writing when I chose my first seeds. Don’t get me wrong, they were great strains the ones I chose but will be sniffing around for that skunk soon as well…

that is only a question Brother Stain can answer…I’ve never heard of it but like you , I like the name

where in Oklahoma was your dad from?

I have lots of roots there , my dad actually worked in the coal mines east of Tulsa back in the late 20’s early 30’s

my first hitch there was from 1969 to 83

i think I will eventually make my way back there

Good morning big. My dad was born and raised in Ardmore. I went there every summer as a kid. I loved it because they lived in a little city town and I lived in the country where everyone had land and animals. I was totally wet behind the ears and simple things like sidewalks were totally cool to me at the time. I would walk down their road and see the coors beer plant. My grandaddy had great fishing holes that we would always go to. I remember big lizards and horney toads that we didn’t have in Virginia. I too would like to return to this area and look around as an adult. I think the last time I was there I was about 12 years old. I still have relatives there but never never kept in touch with them as my momma said they were “bad people” but wouldn’t mind knowing what some of them were doing and actually how many there were…

Road Kill Skunk is gone , no mas , bye bye

and if anyone actually finds the RKS , they might end up famous and rich

XO at goat and monkey seeds was the last person that came really really close to finding the RKS and he has some good accurate info on it

i ran some of the seeds he a but no luck

My first indoor grow was some Green Giant and Skunk #1. The Skunk lived up to its name. Bought the seeds from a compassion center in town that is since defuncted. Don't have a clue where he got 'em from, but I've seen places on the net that claim to have 'em. Whether it's the same or not would be a crap shoot.

Good morning big. My dad was born and raised in Ardmore. I went there every summer as a kid. I loved it because they lived in a little city town and I lived in the country where everyone had land and animals. I was totally wet behind the ears and simple things like sidewalks were totally cool to me at the time. I would walk down their road and see the coors beer plant. My grandaddy had great fishing holes that we would always go to. I remember big lizards and horney toads that we didn’t have in Virginia. I too would like to return to this area and look around as an adult. I think the last time I was there I was about 12 years old. I still have relatives there but never never kept in touch with them as my momma said they were “bad people” but wouldn’t mind knowing what some of them were doing and actually how many there were…
I did 6 months in the Ardmore County jail. I had never been in a jail before where you got such good country food. They fed us really good. I remember i had real long hair and the Sheriff told me if i would cut my hair he would get the case dropped with time served. He took me to a barber a few blocks from the jail. Got my haircut and he took me before the judge and they released me the next day. Its not even on my record. 😁
It was a cool town. Good ole country folk but doers have some crazy ass Indians live there. Those fkewrs are meaner then hell when they are drinking. 🤪

I did 6 months in the Ardmore County jail. I had never been in a jail before where you got such good country food. They fed us really good. I remember i had real long hair and the Sheriff told me if i would cut my hair he would get the case dropped with time served. He took me to a barber a few blocks from the jail. Got my haircut and he took me before the judge and they released me the next day. Its not even on my record. 😁
It was a cool town. Good ole country folk but doers have some crazy ass Indians live there. Those fkewrs are meaner then **** when they are drinking. 🤪

If let alone for 5 to 10 years in the wild most phenoms will revert back to a dominant lineage .. I understand the reasoning for quick growing and particular traits desired for in the Frankenstein arena of creating monster strains but you also lose variables from the landrace originals which those were loved for and now is fondly desired.

If let alone for 5 to 10 years in the wild most phenoms will revert back to a dominant lineage .. I understand the reasoning for quick growing and particular traits desired for in the Frankenstein arena of creating monster strains but you also lose variables from the landrace originals which those were loved for and now is fondly desired.

bottlenecking the species is a huge problem for cannabis

Latest posts

Back