Whats your "holly grail," and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOOOH GEE KUSH
my fav strain i been stoned off others but you cant take away the good memories and that damn pine tree taste that stays stuck in your mouth
:bong: :bong:

Are we limited to what we hve smoked or what strain we wld most like to grow and smoke?

Sensi Jack Herer.
Its the benchmark of what every bud tries to be.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Sensi Jack Herer.
Its the benchmark of what every bud tries to be.
Seriously, is it that good? mainly sativa dom huh? i cant believe the price tag on that one!! $214 for 10 seeds huh!?? better be good :D

Hamster Lewis said:
Are we limited to what we hve smoked or what strain we wld most like to grow and smoke?
whatever u want bro..
I was really referring to what the best u have tried so far and the one u just absolutely had to keep! but tell me whats on ur mind!

eastla_kushsmoka said:
OOOOOOH GEE KUSH
my fav strain i been stoned off others but you cant take away the good memories and that damn pine tree taste that stays stuck in your mouth
:bong: :bong:
nice! the same one from Reserva Privada?
When u say pine, like snowcap and pineapple kush?

For years it has been northern lights and now I have it so I will let you know once I flower and see the results..

Anything Cindy for me...I love every cross i had and the original. All good :48: whether a female to make the cross or male...
everything cindy touches turns to gold

Can't pick just one, but my 2 favorite would have to be the original Williams Wonder from SSSC and C99. I smoked one other strain that was unknown, gave me the best buzz ever, but I didn't get any seeds and it was a one time high. Wish I knew what it was.

HazeMe

I'd like to grow some purple urkle based on subcool's pics. But I know it's clone only now. I only live about 3000 miles from Cali. Honey, pack up the dogs and let's go!

Relentless999 said:
nice! the same one from Reserva Privada?
When u say pine, like snowcap and pineapple kush?

lol no who knows what the hell that stuff really is have to try it soon...

im talking about this og i got that came from northern cali years back it was the best og ever im thinking its the tahoe cut or wat they call old skoo at clinics real deal og kush...idk pine is pine cant explain the stuff that taste so strong you feel short of breath and dont want another hit i was able to find some in a local heights clinic cost me 230 a half oz that was a cpl months back im lookin but for now i got one out the bedroom window im about to check out she turned purple and smells super dank:D

time to make KILLER budder
:bong1: :bong1:

EastLA Ive got RP's #18 goin now... just hit the flower room about 4 days ago... so ill keep you posted on the results...

Hmmmm. For me the holy grail has changed. But the qualities that I look for are; easy to grow, easy to clone, big yield, short flowering time, moderate stretch, with loads sticky buds. The hard part to list is the quality of the high. Regarded by many as the Holy Grail...C99. In so many ways, cindy is the grail. But...(and there always a but...) she's all sativa. Not that this is bad, but seems a bit one dimensional. At the other end of the extreme is Bubba. Although not the easiest to grow, Bubba has the all indy end. I have grown some dank, but again I keep looking. My next round, in a couple more weeks will be:
Mosca Negra's fly pack (C99 bx1 and sonic fly)
Sonic Fly is "Cup Grade Herb". TOP SECRET GENETICS! This Cross is Cup Level Herb and will entered next year as Proof!!
The C99 BX-1 is the result of recombining two distinctly different Cinderella 99 inbred lines and then backcrossing one generation, which should give rise to a more consistent phenotype.
OG Raskal's StrawberryBubba strawberry cough x bubba kush

we shall see

has anybody ever smoked some "skywalker" that wasnt top notch bomb ?

eastla_kushsmoka said:
has anybody ever smoked some "skywalker" that wasnt top notch bomb ?

umbra- let that bubba amber up she'll knock you off your feet

In my case, I still search for the 'one and only', my holy grail. Right now Swampy's Free Leonard seems to fill alot of the bill, but the search goes on. I like Black Domina for my night time meds, and recently was introduced to Apollo 13, very sativa gal with no ceiling. In recent months, in working with all of the new folks I've met thru Michigan's new M/M law change, I have had the opportunity to sample about 50 strains that I had only heard of before this. Some are outstanding...i.e. Purple Urkle, Mendicino #1, F'ckin' Incredible, Annanuki and L.A. Confidential, other's are adequate, but not the 'bee's knees'. So, the search (and the beat) goes on, and on, and on. Got to smoke some stuff that was supposedly grown out by John Sinclair, on his veranda, in Holland. It was tasty! Ooooh, the humanity of it all.

Peace...Doug 'j.b.' Orton - Host - BACC

www.brightoncc.com

I am just starting a Hidu Skunk x Bubba Kush :hubba: , Big Yeilder.... 6 week finisher.... potent smoke, Gotta like that :D

ant. goodluck on that grow

chris. sounds good 6 weeks what?

very nice guys! thanks for the participation.

For me, im still looking..
So far I have run cave(snowcap cross), blue hash, cali hash, double gum, and dp blueberry..
Ive got clones to keep of mothers of all but the cave.. As I find better strains Ill just flower those moms I dont want anymore..

Im running purple wreck and la confidential, im sure I will be keeping a mom of those two..

Within the next month to month and a half Ill germ some c99 and bubblerberry kush..

Latest posts

Back