Whats your style?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red eyed gardener

Reaction score
I am usually a wake and baker.No matter what time i wake up.And i usually rebake about every 2 or 3 hours.A toker since 15 i now have 30 years of mainly recreational use under my belt.My pearsonal goal is to cut down slightly like maybe just smoke a doobie or two in the evening or just toke it up on the weekends or something.I enjoy being a waker and baker it makes every morning seem like Christmas.I believe cannabis has many benifits and it is the safest drug when used recreationally but like any drug it can still be detremental.I am honest to most poeple about it and i dont care what negative crap they give me about it because i have read so much about it now that i can pretty much win every argument thrown at me.Exept when i went through that road block the other night Also i want to get a Magic flight launch box and start using it instead of the bongs and doobs.just wonderin about you guys and goddesses.

i usually smoke two joints, then I smoke....uh:stoned:...uh...oh yeah First I smoke two joints....

During weekdays: only after work (unless it's been very stressful at work and I hit some Jack47 during my lunchbreak) every 2-3 hours.
Weekend: I like to wake up first before I start embibing but then it's on like Donkey Kong every 2-4 hours.

typically :bongin: but barring that or not at home I like my glass piece. :joint: is good if I have enough...

:peace:

-7GE

style towards the superfly big hair, big lapel, big glasses, big bell bottoms, and big platform shoes, with a big fat doobie

Once work be done fur the day is when me shine and smoke come out to play ;)

Sleeps like a baby

BWD

orangesunshine said:
style towards the superfly big hair, big lapel, big glasses, big bell bottoms, and big platform shoes, with a big fat doobie

Thats funny right there, kinda scary too.

I have had an ailment for two months that caused nausea. I told both my doctors that the good news was the marijuana really helped the nausea, however, i was stoned all the time. True story. I smoke speedy pot in the morning and lay back pot in the evening. I think I smoke entirely too much and I think I will continue that practice.:D

I drive for a living so wake n bake is limited to the weekends....I smoke a cpl bong hits from after work till bed M-F. Weekends is a wake and bake and then depending on if I have to drive later in the day I might not smoke till evening time. I have never smoked and gone to work...never will either.

:aok: Way to go, Hamster dude! Gotta be responsible! :D

If I were to w&b, I would never accomplish a thing. Well, I never accomplish a thing even not baked, so I guess I wouldn't really change much! :rofl:

Seriously though, I am one of those who waits till the day is done and then bakes and plays World of Warcraft. I'm much more productive in WoW than I am in real life. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'm retired so it really doesn't matter, so I'll go take another hit of my Kalichakra and fight some dragonkin until bedtime. :D

It depends for me, if I cough hard in the mornings, I usually end up feeling sick, but that's rarely stopped me from the W&B. Having one rolled is helpful, not having to get into the safe is another factor, I doubt I'd take the time to roll one unless I really feel the urge (at this time of morning, at least).

I'm going on little sleep coming off a day of nausea...I may break one out this morning with hopes of getting back to sleep for a few hours.

Usually mid-morning through afternoon. Never at night because I can't sleep high. Doobie, bong and a new vape I'm still trying to learn. I'm retired/self-employed at home. (realestate lol fakestate)

My signature Steve Martin quote pretty much nails it for me... :D

First I make a list of things I need to get done -- then I get high and forget where I put the list. LOL

Peace

Funny u should bring it up, I learned to smoke dope in Vietnam in 1966 an haven't looked back now retired in FL I can feel the almost 50yrs of token and just got myself an extreme Q vape. Fired it up and it works but man I miss that lung expanded feeling. Guess I have to get used to it or die.

stickywicked said:
Funny u should bring it up, I learned to smoke dope in Vietnam in 1966 an haven't looked back now retired in FL I can feel the almost 50yrs of token and just got myself an extreme Q vape. Fired it up and it works but man I miss that lung expanded feeling. Guess I have to get used to it or die.

You will get used to the vape. The extreme q is awesome. Don't give up on it.

You guys are cooler than a two headed hamster,i will shoot the(BEEP)with you guys instead of watchin Pat and Vanna every night.My daughter has to have minor out patient surgery in the morning,im gonna wait to light up until we get back.Prob see if theres anything going on MP and see what the old lady is cookin up.

Ok made it until about 4 o clock and smoked the last doob of indoor.Guess everybody will just have to call me jones until october.Na who are we kidding i will wind up down at the dope house sooner or later if i can get the cash.get me a sack a moldy oldy.Thank god for homegrown.Thanks for toleratin my newbness,you guys rock.

Latest posts

Back