when and how to add flavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebestofthecentury

Reaction score
I'm going to grow some orange bud and I want to add a little bit orange flavor to it but I'm not sure to the when and how to add it to the plant. can yall help me out? thanx

i could be wrong bud.. but i do beleive the flavour will come in your cure at the end.. i have never heard of people adding flavours to there weed.. heard of flavoured bong water drops.. but not adding it to the bud.. that comes through the dryig an curing process..
LH

A guy at my hydro shop gave me some free samples of a Botanicare product called sweet. Mine is grape flavor. I do not know if they make orange flavor or not. Yes it appears to work. They state to use thru out grow, veg, flower, and fruiting. I started at about 2 or 3 weeks into veg and used all the way thru. Although it tastes like grape, its not the same as cannabis I've grown that had a natural grape taste.

umbra said:
A guy at my hydro shop gave me some free samples of a Botanicare product called sweet. Mine is grape flavor. I do not know if they make orange flavor or not. Yes it appears to work. They state to use thru out grow, veg, flower, and fruiting. I started at about 2 or 3 weeks into veg and used all the way thru. Although it tastes like grape, its not the same as cannabis I've grown that had a natural grape taste.

I use Sweet but ive never noticed it changing the taste of the weed, its used instead of molasses

I never tried this stuff, but it might be what you are looking for..

hXXp://www.tastypuff.com/[/URL]

it says on google that it has toxic levels of arsenic in it so... yea i dont want people getting sick either so i might just go ahead with the extracts but i still dont know when and how to use...

only thing i ever heard was curing/storing with a cotton ball dipped into some sort of flavoring.
never tried it, don't recommend it.

marijuana should taste as it does IMO. i think most tastes great.
(ironically, the plant i just cropped yesterday smelt remarkably of oranges..)

I guess I don't get it...I've been growing for years, and have never had to add anything for flavor...good genetics...with a good dry and cure...should give you all the natural flavor and smell you should need. I've never seen or heard of anyone putting skunk oil in their soil. If you find what you are looking for, please share the info with us...I just don't get how you can improve on the taste of natural good weed!

I want my weed, to taste like weed.:D If it taste like grape or orange naturally,,Cool. But other then its natural taste,,Na;)

i dont like the idea of flavoring the buds since flavors are chemical particles stuck to the plant IMO smoking them can add dangers and weed tastes great by itself ;)

Latest posts

Back