When do you cross the line?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
My friend asked me a question which I find hard to answer. Maybe you have some suggestions: if a calf is born today you can lift it up in the morning and in the evening. When does the time come that you can lift it up in the morning but you fail to do so in the evening?

I can't get my head around the question, never mind an answer

Weedabix said:
My friend asked me a question which I find hard to answer. Maybe you have some suggestions: if a calf is born today you can lift it up in the morning and in the evening. When does the time come that you can lift it up in the morning but you fail to do so in the evening? [/quote]

:holysheep: That a Hard Question U r asking..!!!:rofl:

First of all u can't pick a calf up in the morning or evening because the Calf is Heavy to pick up for one person..
2. a calf will start walking as soon as it born so U don't have to Worry about picking up the calf anyway.. That why they have 4 Legs..
3. Ever thought Ur friend is Playing head games with u.....:rofl: :rofl:

Sit back a Roll a Joint and smoke it and you will find Ur answer..:48:

The induction hypothesis is that
P(1); P(2); : : : ; P(n) are all true. We assume this and try to show P(n + 1). That is,
we want to show fn+1 rn1.
So consider fn+1
fn+1 = fn + fn1: (1)
We now use the induction hypothesis, and particularly fn rn2 and fn1 rn3.
Substituting these inequalities into line (1), we get
fn+1 rn2 + rn3 (2)
Factoring out a common term of rn3 from line (2), we get
fn+1 rn3(r + 1): (3)
Now we use the the fact that we've chosen r so that
r2 = r + 1: (4)

Simple :)

HippyInEngland said:
The induction hypothesis is that
P(1); P(2); : : : ; P(n) are all true. We assume this and try to show P(n + 1). That is,
we want to show fn+1 rn1.
So consider fn+1
fn+1 = fn + fn1: (1)
We now use the induction hypothesis, and particularly fn rn2 and fn1 rn3.
Substituting these inequalities into line (1), we get
fn+1 rn2 + rn3 (2)
Factoring out a common term of rn3 from line (2), we get
fn+1 rn3(r + 1): (3)
Now we use the the fact that we've chosen r so that
r2 = r + 1: (4)

Simple :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Weedabix said:
My friend asked me a question which I find hard to answer. Maybe you have some suggestions: if a calf is born today you can lift it up in the morning and in the evening. When does the time come that you can lift it up in the morning but you fail to do so in the evening?

I have thought about this one off and on since your first post and I still am stumped. Did you ever find out or do you already know??

Weedabix said:

The answer is clearly.... when it dies before the evening lift. What did I win? :D

ArtVandolay said:
The answer is clearly.... when it dies before the evening lift. What did I win? :D
$50,000 of wotever you lov most!;)

godspeedsuckah said:
I have thought about this one off and on since your first post and I still am stumped. Did you ever find out or do you already know??
not 2 be known realy just tought over:confused: point being that in thory when dose that extra lbs/kg go on that stops you?:hubba:

I am still tryin to figure out why you'd want to lift one????

Get a weight set or something??

:p

Latest posts

Back