When is the best to water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seyaat420

seyaat420
Reaction score
:) 1st ,my name is Chris and I live in hawaii.

Ok I veg with a 2ft 4 lamp T-5 and I flower with a 400w hps. Now I just recently got my new 400w hps, and also today I added CO2 so now my question is I know you can water when it is dry but what is the best time, before/after the light is on? and sorry if this is already in a post, Im going to try to leave some pictures as this is my first post on this forum. The co2 I made with sugar,water,and yeast, and it generates co2 for about 2 weeks, . anymore suggestions, would be nice, anyone know anything about flaver enhancers? bud candy or strawberry infuse. any ways stocked to be apart of the forum

pictures
ok shity it wont let me post a url or picture tell I have 15 post's

33 ok if I make 15 post here i can show you the pictures so go to the bottom, an administrator can clean up the mess if they like..

edit....Do I look like a janitor?...

lol, subscribing to wait for pics.

So...How's it going?:smoke1:

I've been told that the best time to water and spray down your ladies is an hour or two before you turn the lights on. Check for moisture 2-3 inches down before watering as well. Hope that helps. Also, flavor enhancers are purely up to you and what you're going for, but the drying and curing process is where you control how good your smoke is. If you haven't watched the instructional video on the main page here, I suggest ya do. One more thing, cursing on this forum is apparently against the rules. May wanna read those too so that you can continue to enjoy posting here.

Best of Luck Chris!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <---"click"

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

2-8.jpg

2-17.jpg

3-8.jpg

ohh well dident work like I wanted it but ohhwell thanks for the advice...chris

wat in the world is wit all the same pix an so large? lol and the numbered posts? :huh:

Looks to me like you're doing just fine anyway! Those are some sexy lookin ladies......

zipflip said:
wat in the world is wit all the same pix an so large? lol and the numbered posts? :huh:

I had to have 15 post of 2 digets each before I could post pictures or url

and its in full 7.2 megapixel, soon I want a better camera,,,chris

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

Offsite images are deleted...

Do you also drink the alchohl after your co2 mixture is done bubbling? LOL
This guy has got the smoke and the booze! Party at his house!

Cheers!

Hey Cass how are you supposed to water the plants before the lights come on?

oldsman said:
With your eyes closed of course:doh: .

I should have known that. The plants cant see the light if you have your eyes closed.

use a timer and a small pump w/ resivoir <sp?>. I water in the first hour of lights on.

ok that makes sense sorry for posting the pictures that way. Yea so the yeast and sugar arent good for the c02 of the plants, then what would be a good begeiner co2 kit? ,,,chris

seyaat420 said:
I had to have 15 post of 2 digets each before I could post pictures or url

and its in full 7.2 megapixel, soon I want a better camera,,,chris

Offsite images are deleted...

k that makes sense,,chris

Latest posts

Back