when is the latest you can put plants out in the northeast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im with you 420 grower
i dont grow for medical reasons
but i definetly dont grow for profit either, 400 clones????
sounds like greed to me.

jmo

Johnnyrotten123 said:
Crazylarry,
Hate to bring u this news. My wife is from the Finger Lakes area. She was shot at by a farmer while hiding in a cornfield when she was a teenageer!! "what u kids doing on my LAND"! So hopefully its your cornfield/land. Darn farmers same everywhere. Ya'd thunk they cud be more understanding!! Guess i learned this lesson early in life too. Quite the trick to fish the irrigation ponds in S.C., and not get run off. :D

If she was on his land she deserved to be shot at and run off, did the concept of "private property" ever enter your head?

did the concept of "private property" ever enter your head?

Cubby,
Not my head, her teenage brain head. I'm just pointing out to Larry if a farmer will shoot at a teenage girl for trespassing, then good luck on planting 450 clones!! Talk to larry with your "private property" speech-its his "deal". She's 55yrs old now, her playing in the farmers cornfield days have passed:p If i just cud get her to understand "streaking" isn't cool anymore, then all her bad habits will be solved!!:rolleyes:
420 grower, i'm sure most on here agree with u fully on what this site is used for. The more i read this, the sillier it really is. Where did the 450 clones come from?? i'm done, moving on-peace:)

Johnnyrotten123 said:
Cubby,
Not my head, her teenage brain head. I'm just pointing out to Larry if a farmer will shoot at a teenage girl for trespassing, then good luck on planting 450 clones!! Talk to larry with your "private property" speech-its his "deal". She's 55yrs old now, her playing in the farmers cornfield days have passed:p If i just cud get her to understand "streaking" isn't cool anymore, then all her bad habits will be solved!!:rolleyes:
420 grower, i'm sure most on here agree with u fully on what this site is used for. The more i read this, the sillier it really is. Where did the 450 clones come from?? i'm done, moving on-peace:)

Point taken, on another subject, you would'nt want to break all her bad habbits, it would make life awful boring.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back