when smoking do you hold it in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
I am not sure how to smoke pot I mean is it best to get a big draw then hold it in or a little draw and hold it in, what about getting a draw inhaling and letting it out instead of holding it in what do you prefur and what do you think is the best way to take a hit I like to get a good draw not to big and hold it in not sure if I smoke right .

lol no special way, imo,
if you have lots of buds then just smoke it, the actual inhalation don't matter.
if you have killer weed 2-3 tokes and youll be chewd, barn yard weed, you might have to smoke more of it. if you don't have a tonne of buds then hold it it longer and see what happens lol
porta vacs, pails, buckets are great ways to get waisted and not consume a tone. time will teach ya as long as you inhale and have decent weed you will get high, the more you smoke and tolerance you will be forced to smoke more.
ive smoked for 25 yrs and I used to smoke 1/4 a day, then I chilled and all it took me was a pipe full for the eve, now im back to finger size cannons to get me there.
no right or wrong way to do it

i agree that theres no special way to smoke it aside from smoking it I just wonder which way works best, i have not smoked a whole joint like a cigerete but i have hold eery hit in, i suppose what i should do it lite one up and seee what happens

hold it in for 5 seconds after that its mostly just carsanagenics left (did I spell that right?) lmao

THC gets absorbed immediately.
Holding it in does not increase the amount of THC absorbed.

This is kind of like drinking beer wine or liquor. each has there own taste and way.

Yeah, I hold it in. Seems to give me a rush. Maybe I'm wrong.

I take a hit hold it till I cough,,, as they,,, if U don't cough U don't get off

When you hold it in it gives your lungs a chance to process more of the smoke. Yes it gets you higher.

pcduck said:
THC gets absorbed immediately.
Holding it in does not increase the amount of THC absorbed.

Correctamundo :D the same amount of THC is absorbed, when immediately releasing the smoke...you get just as high :icon_smile:

with what everyone is saying I am assuming that holding it in also gives the felling of suffer-cation as well as a high oh I hope thats wrong cause I thioufght it was the pot not me with a lack of oxygen.tonight I will try it just to fell the diffrence .

I hold in all the time as Auburn says, U get a hell of a rush

i rolled a few and smoked one got a good buzz, later i held it in and it had almost the same ffeect to close to call for me with the bud I got

trillions of atoms said:
.....I did not inhale
Ok, I just laughed my coffee all over me! Hot! Messy! Gotta change clothes, but sooo funny :rofl:

Latest posts

Back