when to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danfinance2008

Reaction score
i got a 30 x and a 60-100x magnifier. i have been looking at the trichs of my friends plants. it is very hard to hold the 60-100 x steady. the 30 x does not get a awesome view like the pics i see to go by. i cant see the individual trichs

i noticed a few amber trichs. how fast will the rest change . they are cloudy . it is a auto roadrunner.

any ideas

he wants to chop i say wait

It takes a bit of practice to get the hang of using the scope on the trichs...as far as them changing from cloudy to amber...well that is dependent on a few things...the strain is the major thing...I hve never grown the auto roadrunner so I hve no experience with it...how old is it? What color are the majority of the fan leaves around the buds? When autos are close the fan leaves will turn yellow to almost white and sometimes an autumn red...the only true way to know is to get the hang of the scope though...

it is about 9 weeks old

plant is nice and green and no dying yet

funny thing, my friend used the old soil from his old auto ak, and he never once fed it. it must of had enough nutes left over for the whole grow. the plant is nice and green as can be.

thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Back