Where did the components come from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I'd thought of that. Give me 10% of your income, reject worldly goods, and when you die I'll send you to the Promised Land with its pearly gates and the streets are paved with gold. Hmmm.......
Didn't Ron Hubbard create Scientology for that exact stated purpose?

Last edited:
Hit the nail on the Head Crash. It's all about control and money and always has been. All ya gotta do is look at all the Mega Churches. Those pastors are filthy rich fking liars and con artists who could give two shits about the poor ppl in their church giving the ass.hole their money.

Didn't Ron Hubbard create Scientology for that exact stated purpose?
Absolutely not!

And can you imagine when you get to the tippy top level and find out that intergalactic planes that looked like B29’s bombed the planet with nukes and dropped off spirits that jumped into things and BAM here we are!

Read " A universe from nothing"
By Lawrence Krause
No gods or aliens necessary. Leaves only a question of why there is a plane of existence rather than not.
The answer "I don't know" is very troubling for humans to accept. I believe that religions, gods, aliens, etc are just banal and childish attempts to attach agency to the unknown.

Thank you. I just bought it for Audible. I listen to books when on the computer and in the car. This sounds interesting.

It is about Faith. But an enity has to start from something and somewhere. It is just mine boggling. And Faith is a big element of belief.

I guess when we die we might get a hint about beginnings ... maybe not

and yeah , try sitting like that only take 1000 mics of Lsd-25 , 10 peyote buttons , or 3-4 hits of DMT and one can See , feel , taste , and be what is out there

peyote was always the softest, smoothest ride .. my opinion

Latest posts

Back