Where I Be At right now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
View attachment SAM_1657.JPG

View attachment SAM_1658.JPG

View attachment SAM_1659.JPG

View attachment SAM_1660.JPG

View attachment SAM_1661.JPG

View attachment SAM_1662.JPG

View attachment SAM_1663.JPG

View attachment SAM_1664.JPG

View attachment SAM_1668.JPG

View attachment SAM_1671.JPG

View attachment SAM_1674.JPG

View attachment SAM_1677.JPGThe title kind of says what I do..

I use Waterfarms rigged up like an UC system with a 500gph inline water pump and 1" hoses instead of the stock 1/2"..

I veg under an 8 bulb T5 floro bank that I am absolutely ape poo poo about..

It replaces 2 600 HPS (conversion bulbs)..

1200 watts plus the fans.. gone.. poof.. LOVE IT!!

Replaced by a cool quiet EFFECTIVE 450watt floro setup...

Eight plants under there are going to veg for 3- 4 weeks.. then that group of 8 goes to a flower room..

The flower "rooms" consist of..

a 4x4 and a 5x5 (one "room") each has a 1000w with it's own 6" fan cooling the light and another 6" fan hanging for exhaust... passive intake.. wink wink

the 4x8 tent has two 1000w in 8" hoods being vented by thier own 8" inline straight through the tent..

I have two 6" inlines inside opposite ends of the tent for exhaust..

The actual room is 4x10. There are two 1000w in there.. 8" inline with thier own fan.. same as the big tent..

i take air from the veg room, run it through the lights and out into space (the rooms are perpendicular).. two birds...one stone..

There is an 8" fan and a 6" fan in the room for exhaust..

The "Big" Room : This has the Pineapple Romulan.. This strain has turned into a waaayy unruly test grow.. It has potential.. super fruity smell and a lot of crystals... if aggressive canopy management techniques are used,(multiple topping, training.. maybe a scrog down the line) this strain will be a winner..

The Big Tent:I have my favorite strain that I've been running for about a year.. It's a Purple Kush x Northern Lights13 hybrid that I call "superbaby". Great smell.. 8 plants under 2000w will throw out 1000g every time.. That strain is my baby..

The Two Tents : In the 4x4 I have a strain of Purple Kush that was gifted to me by family... I grew one out with the Pineapple as a tester and it is just silly with crystals.. not a great yielder, but that will come..4 buckets in there..

Two Tents : In the 5x5 I have my superbabies.. 5 deep.. but super leggy this time, so I expect that will affect yield..

well.. that's all, I think...

If there are any Waterfarmers out there that want to share modifications, hit this thread up.. That stuff bores everyone else though..

Hey CMD why don't you hit the paper clip so we don't have to open all the windows to look.

Please kind sir....cut a poor boy some slack and hit that paperclip they be talkin about......:)

dont feel bad i have no idea what they are talking about either. I'm still trying to figure out how to just put pictures in a post instead of picture links.

there is a paper clip at the top of the box in the advanced posting screen. When you click on it(paper clip) your pics will appear in the post and not as attachments

Jeez. Taking us all to school! Like tent city. Here in Seattle, we call that our roving homeless camp. No dirty girls in your tents!

PS, I like dirty!

Latest posts

Back