where I live (God help me)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love living in Oregon. No stress, very few bible thumpers and their is alway green on the horizon. You should move here.

Alaska weather beats east coast anytime! except maybe November through February...

saticus said:
yeah, i could let the government bullies push me off my land, but i come from a long line of rather fiesty, stuborn people ( german/irish ), and i don't feel like moving.
:rofl: i know exactly what you mean man! i'm the kind of people who can't get employed cuz i hate to be competing with other people to appear better to some superior fat bastard! like rats in a cage, if you're this type, then just hang on there, worst thing is you'll get in a lil fight with the state, not much they could do with someone who choses his dignity over some worthless "benefits" try not let them ever jail you tho, stay safe ;)

living in the south is great, except for the back-assward blue laws and the political leanings of anti-progression in order to keep a 'constichincy' happy. Beautiful land full of sometimes wary but very polite people. I'll never leave Virginia, i just wish the politicians were a little more daring.

Sinisterhand said:
I love living in Oregon. No stress, very few bible thumpers and their is alway green on the horizon. You should move here.

gotta love oregon! i live in the southern part and its beautiful, never seen or even heard of mexican weed here (I'd imagine people wouldnt take very kindly to it at all, probly would get violent)
its sad that bible thumpers are so brainwashed. most of them think Jesus was a Christian:rolleyes:
if God had "his" way, we would all be growing mass amounts of hemp and cannabis to save the world that our fascist government cares little about.

i just saw on the news about an hour ago that iran has come out publicly about 9/11 being staged as an excuse to invade afghanistan.

crazy **** brahs...life's too short to trip out about unjust laws.
:48:

saticus said:
An arrest for marijuana possession can haunt a person long after he or she has "paid his or her debt to society" and complied with all criminal penalties. This is particularly true in Florida where such "collateral consequences" are among the most severe in the country. For example, residents in the Sunshine State convicted of marijuana charges may lose their eligibility to:

Live in public housing,
Adopt a child or be a foster parent,
Vote,
Sit on juries,
Possess a firearm, or
Receive student financial aid

Those holding professional licenses, permits, or certifications can lose their very right to earn a living. Nursing, accounting, real estate, contracting and other licensing boards, for example, may revoke or suspend professional certifications and licenses based on drug convictions. Many government and private employers have blanket policies against hiring people with such convictions. In some cases one can also lose one’s driver’s license or have one’s driving privileges suspended.

or you get threatened into becoming a police informant like 23 year old Rachel Hoffman
and then get murdered during a bungled drug sting .

Killuminati420 said:
gotta love oregon! i live in the southern part and its beautiful, never seen or even heard of mexican weed here (I'd imagine people wouldnt take very kindly to it at all, probly would get violent)
its sad that bible thumpers are so brainwashed. most of them think Jesus was a Christian:rolleyes:
if God had "his" way, we would all be growing mass amounts of hemp and cannabis to save the world that our fascist government cares little about.

i just saw on the news about an hour ago that iran has come out publicly about 9/11 being staged as an excuse to invade afghanistan.

crazy **** brahs...life's too short to trip out about unjust laws.

Southern Oregon might just be the bomb like you state here.... However, shut your crap trap about Christians. You think Christians don't smoke or grow? If I were within arms length of some ignorant arrogant jack who spouted this dribble, I'd be hard pressed to refrain from slappin the feces out of such a person.

This is why we don't discuss religion on this forum.

OldHippieChick said:
Southern Oregon might just be the bomb like you state here.... However, shut your crap trap about Christians. You think Christians don't smoke or grow? If I were within arms length of some ignorant arrogant jack who spouted this dribble, I'd be hard pressed to refrain from slappin the feces out of such a person.

Now thats funny..:D Thought Chistians were supposed to me more Passive.;)

I can't leave FL. It's too much fun watching you guys shovel snow and freeze for 6 months every year :hubba:

By the way, I predict this thread is toast :D

OldHippieChick said:
Yet another myth about Christians. ;)
Now where did I leave my truck and my gun? (JK)

Thats even funnier.:D Least ya got a since of humor.

And by the way,,,Its all Myth to me.:rolleyes:

OldHippieChick said:

i didnt mean to offend you, i was simply saying that jesus was not a christian, due to the fact that christianity was founded because of him...after his death...
im a christian myself, and im very spiritualy content.
once again. didnt mean to offend...sorry...:peace:

Killuminati420 said:
i didnt mean to offend you, i was simply saying that jesus was not a christian, due to the fact that christianity was founded because of him...after his death...
im a christian myself, and im very spiritualy content.
once again. didnt mean to offend...sorry...:peace:

Thanks for coming back to clarify. I'm really glad to hear this. Sorry for the hate mail. And I'm sorry I burned down your house..... and I'll bring back your dog..... tomorrow for sure.

monkeybusiness said:
Man, i wanna party with OldHippieChick!

Why?, She'll slap the feeces out of you then steal your dog and burn down your house. (I'd like her to party with my nieghbors, I'd like to buy thier lot...LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back