Where to buy seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

culd_ub_loved

Reaction score
This is my second time buying seeds, I previously used B.C bud depot and was not very satisfied. I looked on a few websites that got good reviews but when I went to checkout they would not ship to the United states. Any idea where I can get GOOD feminized seeds at a reasonable price?

Drchronic.com is a favorite around this site... havent seen 1 bad post for them yet..

when at www.drchronic.com look down the column to nirvana and click, lot's of selection and very reasonable. easy check out.
good luck!!!

does anyone have a site that has information on the actual sseds growing habits, i ws at DRCHRONIC and just couldnt figure out what ws the best seed to order for my growing area..

Firepower said:
does anyone have a site that has information on the actual sseds growing habits, i ws at DRCHRONIC and just couldnt figure out what ws the best seed to order for my growing area..

any of them will be find if you want to grow outdoors. Some strains are easier by nature to grow than others but they should list that in their description if they are super hard. If your going to grow indoors, just buy some, they all will work just as good.

im specifically looking for something Bushy and not too tall at all, that it can handle the hotter climate and a great lasting high.. oh and did i say INEXPENSIVE?? lol... that maybe too much to ask for but you never know.

Firepower said:
im specifically looking for something Bushy and not too tall at all, that it can handle the hotter climate and a great lasting high.. oh and did i say INEXPENSIVE?? lol... that maybe too much to ask for but you never know.

get something like a lowryder then.

Firepower Nirvanas white rihno is what u are looking for it will take about 3 weeks.

As for fem. seeds dont waste your money they only work in optimal conditions for the same money u can get 2 or 3 times as many seeds and end up with alot more girls.

Latest posts

Back