Where to find free nutrients?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SneakyShadow

Reaction score
Trying an outdoor grow need a little help finding free nutrients. Any pointers or suggestions where to look?

The first thing to do for your future grows is if you are really interested in organics, make a compost pile or get a plastic composter. Start saving all you kitchen scraps, coffee, egg shells, slimy greens in your refrigerator, etc. Also get yourself a worm bin. Those two things will keep you in food for your plants. Read up on organics. If you want free do you have a farmer that will give you chicken or cow manures?
There is a reason pot costs a lot. It costs a bit to grow so it is kinda hard to do it for free.

A compost pile is about the easiest thing to do and one of the best...look up and order some comfrey root...plant amp stand back...it can be invasive but you can make good feats from the leaves...it’s root system goes deep to harvest minerals and such from the ground...just cut off the leaves and ferment them and feed it to your plants....do read up on this stuff though...and listen to what Rosebud says!!!
This stuff doesn’t happen overnight though as organics only work on their own schedule...you have to go at the natural speed and follow what nature tells you...it takes some time...I suppose you can buy organic just like the chem notes but it ain’t the same...green mojo for that grow though!

I am amazed at how fast comfrey grows...I cut it down to the ground about a month ago and it’s already grown back to the same size and ready to cut again...

Latest posts

Back