Where to get a pH test kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoffTheMess

Reaction score
any one know if you can get a pH test at home depot or stores like that...i live in a remote area and dont have access to online ordering (delivery wont happen out here) and the only local stores within an hour are home depot, walmart...mabye wards?

sorry if this question could be answered in a sticky or something....im lazy :D

GeoffTheMess said:
any one know if you can get a pH test at home depot or stores like that...i live in a remote area and dont have access to online ordering (delivery wont happen out here) and the only local stores within an hour are home depot, walmart...mabye wards?

sorry if this question could be answered in a sticky or something....im lazy :D

You don't get mail?

GeoffTheMess said:
can u use these with soil?

I use them..They are for freah water PH..also pick up some PH up and PH down..:aok: But if you can get a digital meter it would be better..but these do work..just not as accurate..or as expensive.:bolt::bong:

i personally would not depend on the strips.a meter will get you dialed in.you can pick up a cheap meter.i'm sure you receive mail.

i jsut take a current soil sample and disolve it into neutral water and use a strip. 14bar strips.

i personally believe you need a ph meter to get the ph dialed in.especially in hydro.i know that it can be an expense for some,but,believe me.it pays for itself in good grows

Latest posts

Back