Where to order seeds from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texashorseman

Reaction score
I was hoping to find out where all of yall like to order your seeds from. Do yall feel safe having them sent to your house? Also, do you sent cash, money orders or credit cards online? Was also curious why Nirvana seeds at seeddirect are so cheap. Any info would be great getting ready for my first grow and little nervous about ordering seeds.

I am well pleased with the seeds I got from www.drchronic.com
I used a credit card and had it sent to a friends house. i live in central USA.
I would definately order from him again.

Check out the Nirvana section, they are really cheap.

Others may have similar experiences with other seed companies. This was the only time I ever ordered seeds.

I Agree With Weeddog Best Sevice Best Seeds Best Prices

Have you grown some nice plants from dr. chronic's seeds? What were the results?

I agree with you guys dr chronic s is a great site , i have use them with great results,i also also use kayaseeds, the have some very nice house strains

Thanks...I just placed an order form Dr. Chronic and we'll see how it goes...if I get ripped off, so be it. Hoe long did it take to receive yours?

doc chronic is da man. i have no complaints at all on my order from him last year. took my order 6 days to arrive to the mid usa. :)

Igot mine from cannibas heaven it took less than a week, I really deep down wasnt expecting them but they came thru, I'd try again:cool:

read the other forums ,dr.chronic seeds get conficated.go to the voting poll it should tell you what site got raided

Texashorseman said:
I was hoping to find out where all of yall like to order your seeds from. Do yall feel safe having them sent to your house? Also, do you sent cash, money orders or credit cards online? Was also curious why Nirvana seeds at seeddirect are so cheap. Any info would be great getting ready for my first grow and little nervous about ordering seeds.
i,v been geting seed from nirvana, no probs,try papaya, all my mats have been going mad 4 it hi thc , long lasting stone,crop when 80% brown hair 4 best hit,been geting 2 1/2 oz dry p.p. ;)

I heard seedboutique has a new owner that isnt as reliable anymore. But that may just be a rumor. Not sure

rockydog said:
I heard seedboutique has a new owner that isnt as reliable anymore. But that may just be a rumor. Not sure

I just ordered from seedboutique 2 weeks ago. Got my seeds on Thursday, so as far as I'm concerned, everything was great.

OhioDood said:
I just ordered from seedboutique 2 weeks ago. Got my seeds on Thursday, so as far as I'm concerned, everything was great.

That is great because I have been wanting to order from them because their price r great. Thanks for the info and setting that straight

AceT9 said:
I have ordered from www.seedboutique.com many times and sent them to house before and it was fine. No cops:)

They look great, but they seem a lot cheaper than other places. I am always wary of unusually low prices, but I trust you guys, so THANKS!

whiteboi7377 said:
im just wondering if anyone has ordered from b.c bud depot seeds?
Well from what i was just reading in the seedbank update was that they seldom or never send the product and if they do they send inferior seeds or nothing at all. IMHO stay away from them. My advise is look around and see where everyone else is getting their seeds and go from there. Here is the link to the seedbank update. http://www.seedbankupdate.com/su.html

gqone333 said:
read the other forums ,dr.chronic seeds get conficated.go to the voting poll it should tell you what site got raided
I'm 5 for 5 with the doc. I wouldn't order anywhere else! www.drchronic.com !!!:peace:

Latest posts

Back