Wheres all the Munchers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Hick.....you little devil. Don't tantalize an old woman.

You know Sir Tokie, I have noticed that my arts improve more and more after a good baste. My concentration just centers in and the creative juices just flow, sometimes my other juices get flowing too!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wouldn't want to ruin a great high by eating, most certainly. I always look forward to the benefits received from it. Like as I said before, (creativity, incentive to complete tasks to an exact 100% of my time). I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, not that it drives anyone nuts except myself. Although I will say my son usually takes off when I get a buzz cause I usually try to include him in my enthusiasm for perfection. He "does" hate to clean!

You just wouldn't believe how many times I've replaced my furniture. I love to rearrange the house, but then I've just got to change the furniture to a new theme every few months. I have a friend who I do swap with at times because she does the same thing. I just become so excited when I check out the new patterns every Spring to make new covers with. I guess I'm one of those people who love "change". Type A personality I reckon.

Klicks said:
I have noticed that my arts improve more and more after a good baste. My concentration just centers in and the creative juices just flow, sometimes my other juices get flowing too!

:postpicsworthless: ...bb...:hubba:

I certainly dont want to see pics of those "other juices"though ;)

Latest posts

Back