Which nutrients should I buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a free sample from them once http://www.peruviangoldorganics.com/products.htm
just asked sales for a sample
and they sent me seedling,veg ,bloom , and micro nutes shipped and all
free of charge

takes it a few weeks to get to you but it was worth the wait 1 liter bottle of each totally organic
stuff isnt too bad either
they may or not still do samples but whats it hurt to ask ?

just noticed youre in isreal
you could offer to pay shipping they may go for it company is in cali

Quit giving the Bio-Bloom. Bio-Bloom is a bloom formula and if you read the directions it says to use it in flower. It is 2-6-3.5, which has too little N and too much P for good veggy growth. If you want to use a Bio-Bizz product to veg, you need to get the veg formula, which is probably called something liked Bio-Grow. This is the thing about marijuana--you cannot use bloom food for vegging and vice versa. From their web site:

"Bio·Bloom™

is a complete liquid organic fertilizer, which contains the perfect blend of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium to ensure a platform for exuberant flowers and tasty fruits. Bio·Bloom™ also works in harmony with the soil to promote fruit and flower growth.

Bio·Bloom™ for soil, soilless, or fortified coco is therefore a complete fertilizer used from the beginning of fruit or flower production until harvest. It is packed with naturally occurring minerals of vegetable origin to ensure exuberant flowering."

For vegging you want a nute that is not even across the board--i.e. 20-20-20, 10-10-10, etc. You need something that is higher in N and lower in P. For flowering you want something with very little N and a bunch of P. I do not know what is available in Isreal or who might ship there, but there are a lot of companies that ship world-wide now. Your best choice is something formulated for marijuana.

My first day here and I'm already disagreeing with a long-time mod....only a little bit though.

I agree with the 20-20-20 in veg, but have found that it's best to keep about the same level of N throughout flower while increasing P and K a bit.

I exclusively use Jack's Classic General Nutrients (20-20-20) in veg and Jack's Bloom Booster in flower (10-30-20). I feed every day (1/2 tspn per gal of water) and never have a nutrient issue. My plants are green until chop.

LOL--we all have our own opinions. I have grown for over 30 years, read thousands of posts every week and have tried tons and tons of products. While that may work for you, it is not what marijuana really wants. Too much N can and will slow flowering. It is really not opinion, it is a matter of science. Also going from an N of 20 to an N of 10 is not keeping it the same--you have dropped it by half.

Green until chop is not necessarily a good thing. Too N left in the plant at the end makes the bud harsh--you really do want your plants to start getting a little N depleted at the end. Too much PK makes the bud not burn well.

LOL--we all have our own opinions. I have grown for over 30 years, read thousands of posts every week and have tried tons and tons of products. While that may work for you, it is not what marijuana really wants. Too much N can and will slow flowering. It is really not opinion, it is a matter of science. Also going from an N of 20 to an N of 10 is not keeping it the same--you have dropped it by half.

Green until chop is not necessarily a good thing. Too N left in the plant at the end makes the bud harsh--you really do want your plants to start getting a little N depleted at the end. Too much PK makes the bud not burn well.

I guess we'll agree to disagree. As we both know there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Everyone knows there is only one way to skin a cat...... You start at the tail and work up :hubba:

look up go box nutes, bio bloom is part of the go box line. I use it and have had excellent results. On the box it says to use it with bio bud and some camg add 10 ml bi bloom, 2.5ml bio bud, and 5ml of camg per gal of water. This is straight off of General Organics Go box

I have a friend that used the GO line and liked it but found it a little weak. He couldn't get the yields that I was getting using the Advanced nutrients Jungle Juice 3part.

Yeah I agree that the yeild is not going to be the same going organic vs. chemical. This is my first grow and i picked the go line because i was scared of burning my girls. Might try some chemical nutes on my next grow. But I'm more than happy with my results so far.

You can probably increase your results by making up your soil in a barrel or trash can, and add in some organic amendments like espoma's "Garden Tone", some bone meal, bat guano, kelp meal, and dolomite lime. Then add in some of the GO nutes in a solution to moisten the soil. Do this about 3weeks before you need to use it and continue to turn the soil over and keep it moist but not soaked. This will allow the microbes in the Espoma Garden Tone to activate and begin to chelate the elements that you mixed into the soil.

Then when you use the soil for the next run of plants, it will be ready to feed them all that they need. As long as you have a good strong microbe herd and enough lime in the soil, the plants shouldn't burn. For the first 3weeks after you set them in the soil, you shouldn't have to even feed them at all.

I agree with this. You want them to be leeched and yellowing or it will be harsh and not burn right

Latest posts

Back