which strans help best with which symptoms ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trentallica

lord trentnar
Reaction score
im starting up a grow project at home. my wife has fibromyalgia, restless leg, insomnia, and epilepsy.as for myself. im looking to treat back pain, bad moods, and insomnia.
is there a link or chart i can check out that recommends different types of marijuana for different symptoms. thank you for any tips.

For the first time since I've been a member of this site, I clicked on the Nirvana banner at the top of the page. Take a look and you'll notice that they have a link for medical marijuana seeds, and they list the different qualities of the bud grown with them. They describe the type of high, etc. Take a look, you'll see.

Granny Stormcrow has a great thread stickied in the Med MJ forum. Check it out - it may have what you're looking for :)

Check out Mandala Seeds. They tell you what med uses each of their strains is good for, also.

thank you godess. the seed banks were next on my list of places to check out to answer this question. ill start with mandala seeds first.

Serious seeds - Ak-47, White Russian
Mr Nice - Black Widow

Latest posts

Back