White Dots, Need Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback everyone, appreciated :).

I have some Bang on the way that ettesun recommends. Meantime I wiped down the plant and web debris and moved the stricken plant away from the others.

I think I had this problem before on one of my bonsai plants a few months ago, but alls well now on that front.

I'm finally getting mine cleared up in my maternity wing... took two mommy's outside to finish out their lives.
I was spraying with homemade soap and water... Somebody help me here... :doh: Is it Ivory that's good... but anyway, I used Head and Shoulders... LOL. just a couple drops in my sprayer... with cold water and sprayed the heck out of the leaves, especially underneath. They hate water especially in a blast from a sprayer!
And spray the webs everyday at least with water and keep a fan on her if you can. You'd be surprised how much a shower helps if she's strong enough to handle it. I put my Razz in the shower with cold water and completely drenched her... :spit:I held her upside down, sort of... It worked wonders. I staked her up and clipped off the worse leaves. She looks great a week or so later...snapped out of it first day!
Now I bought some Bang the other day and need to check her and maybe spray again for sure... but that shower was like a miracle. She's one of my best mothers and I was desperate.
Good luck to you. Glad the cloning came out great. Wash your hands and be careful about the clothes you are wearing. You can transfer the eggs and bugs from one room to another and one plant to another...
Let me know how it turns out...

:peace:

a fan will help the mites spread as this is how they travel from plant to plant... i just noticed this while fight those pesky mites.. also try a tobbacco mix it stinks your hands up but does the job...

What ever happened to using neem oil (vegging) or Iso/water to get them going off to see the spidermite king :confused: both work one is nearly no cost and the other is low cost and both are highly effective. Sorry to hear of the problems wiht bugs guys. im thinking there amy be a few lurking in my hashberry plants that are out sitting close to a wood chip pile so im going to do me an iso bath before they come in ;)

i got lots of iso, thanks for the tip dubba as i need somethin for inside better then stinky tobbacco hahha... wont they get kind of imuned to the spray too, isnt it good to switch em up?

Just be sure its a 50/50 mix mang iso on its own will be harmful and id only spray the affected areas and do my best to keep it off the buds at all costs :cool2:

defintly dont wanna spray my budz as harvest comin soon... ill be trying it in a later tonight.

Dubbaman said:
What ever happened to using neem oil (vegging) or Iso/water to get them going off to see the spidermite king :confused: both work one is nearly no cost and the other is low cost and both are highly effective. Sorry to hear of the problems wiht bugs guys. im thinking there amy be a few lurking in my hashberry plants that are out sitting close to a wood chip pile so im going to do me an iso bath before they come in ;)
..both treatments are in the links that I posted.. ;)

well i sprayed inside and outside with the spray, im sure liking the non tar smell from the tobbacco spray, ohh and it didnt clog my sprayer... now time to use some iso for some hash oil... thanks dubba for the tip..

Dubbaman said:

:holysheep: I quit using Neem Oil when I killed a whole batch of babies... It clogged their stomata. And it's so stinky and causes mold in my soil...
Yuck... Now I use the granulated neem bark... It comes in little bags and I soak one in my 55 gal. drum to use as a tea with water and nutes. Also I'll soak part of a bag overnight and use it to mix in my secret-formula soapy spray... Works great and doesn't clog up the fan leaves... They really do need to breathe!!! I'm seriously thinking of growing some Neem Trees!!!
:giggle:
:lama:

Been gone for a while (i moved), the dots where mites and they did a lot of damage. I moved my plants into a new grow room and i sprayed them regularly. I wish i had done it sooner cos i think its affected my grow. I harvested one of my girls and i think it's much less than it should be (20grams) it was a big girl about 180 cm. So now I'm trying to find if whether I'm harvesting too early or whether I've been hit by mites. I'll post some picks in the harvesting section and see what you think. (oh and i smoked all of it with my friends in a week :hubba:. It's just great to smoke your own green.)

Latest posts

Back