white flies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
alright guys MY PLANTS A FEW WEEKS INTO FLOWERING AND I HAVE A BUNCH OF WHITE FLIES I THINK THERE CALLED APHIDS IV BEEN SPRAYING LEEVES WIT BLOOM NOOTS I THINK ITS KINDA WORKING... CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF THEM.. R THEY EVEN EFFECTING MY PLANTS OR BUDS... THNX THERE OUTDOOR I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT

I spray nightly my indoor plants from top and from sides and from bottom, completely soaking them, and making sure I spray each area/leaf each day. This generally washed them away and their eggs which attach under leaves, and though a few may come back, to get rid of the majority of the community helps to produce "clean" plants and buds.

well how would i tell the difference and what is the difference.... also if i spray my buds wont they get moldy my plant barely started flowering is that fine????

are they in the soil or on the plant?

Do they fly??

Can you show a pic???

Look at marijuanna bug pics on the internet or this site, once you identify the little jerk it will be easier to kill him.

they hang out on the plant when i shake a brach they flu away and come back... no pics at the moment... they r pretty small i dont think my camera would be able to capture them anyway

someone will help you.

i know that "End All" yellow bottle, at wally world will work but im not sure about during flower,

its not toxic but will it cause moldy buds?

i dont know??

Grr. I have white flies too and they are kicking my *** more and more every day. I feel your struggle with this one man...

I am trying out yates white oil ! I'll let you know if it works tomoorow i have just applied some !

I know this is an old thread but....I am now batteling white flies....what remedy worked for you guys??? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back