White Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise Man

Green-Leaf-Smoker
Reaction score
Ive tryed this a few times now,first time i got it,it was organically grown,such a strong aroma,with sticky as buds.

Ive also tryed the hydro WS,but IMO wasnt as good,only because the grower didnt flush it properly.

Smell-9/10

Look 8/10

Taste9.1/2/10(I cant explain the taste,its got a kinda smooth 'soapy' taste to it and it tasted just like the White Skunk hashive also tryed

High 9/10.Definatly a sativa,a very heady high.

Overall 9/10

wssss.jpg

wsss.jpg

I know this was more than a while ago but is this strain White Label's White Skunk?

I saw the planetskunk logo in the corner of the pic so I know it is a strain they carry. They have one called White Skunk by White Label.

I know Seedism sells fem White Skunk that is Trainwreck x Shiva!

Yeah it looks more like the Seedism strain. I guess it was just a pic off the Planetskunk forum.

i grew it a while back and was real happy with the results -real sativa head buzz but also wondering wots its history?def rekon worth growing

kaneboy said:
i grew it a while back and was real happy with the results -real sativa head buzz but also wondering wots its history?def rekon worth growing

Hey kaneboy so did you grow Seedism's or White Label's? Is there another White Skunk out there that I am unaware of?

got white label from planet skunk and grew it with sensi skunk #1 -recon the white skunk was the better of the 2 but both were nice smoke and stonedness also had a white skunk pollen a skunk#1 !guna go a grow when i get round 2 it with the seed i got

ive had white label white skunk for months!!! were waiting for it to get cool outside so we dont need the a/c. if it was up to me i wouldve been enjoying harvest right about now.

Il Stugots said:
ive had white label white skunk for months!!! were waiting for it to get cool outside so we dont need the a/c. if it was up to me i wouldve been enjoying harvest right about now.

Have you ever grown it before?

Latest posts

Back