white widow clones 6th cycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all the tops that i cut down are nice and dry now and they weigh 226g :holysheep: thats just over 8oz and i've still got to chop the under canopy down

hi stonegroove
that white widow looks stunning,im just in middle of setting a garage up,which is going to have 6 x powerplant & 6 x white widow,hopefully they`ll look as good as yours...
i know the powerplant strain litterally only takes 7 - 8 weeks flowering,do you know the starin for white widow,how long it goes in flowering for ?

1 more thing,i still get confused on peoples measurements on how much space you they have,just little confirmation ...

your space is 2' 8" (does this mean its 2 foot by 8 foot)

or am i way outttttt!!!!!!!

keep up the good work & happy smoking:)

hello BM, my white widow buds were ready to pick at 7 weeks although i'm quite impatient, some people may say leave them longer but i'm just as stoned as them i bet.
yeah you are way out mate, my room is 2 foot 8 inches x 2 foot 8 inches so its just a small cabinet crammed with plants.
just trying to get my head round these GH Flora 3 part nutes, no instructions on the bottle!!! have to print the chart out i found on the net but no printer!!!

nice harvest on the ww stoneg. this ww is a strain you can harvest the clones at 7 wks in. she's real good, so it's like that.:D

if you enjoy the ww, you'll also love the wh russian. have you tried rhino?

thanx dank don, i haven't tried white rhino, but i can't wait for the w russian seed i'm gonna get them going as soon as they arrive

everything is dried now my total final dry weight with all the bud cut off the storks i got 329g/11.75oz, yay loads.

Everything looks great!!! I hope my first harvest turns out close to this! Congrats sg!!!

right then, the first 2 pics are my 6th cycle clones as they were on 25th feb.
yesterday i took a dozen clones from a few of the better looking plants (these are my 7th cycle clones) and put those plants into flower. i would have done it last week but i've been really stoned and didn't even discard the roots of my last grow till 2 days ago! anyway so i got my white russian seeds, i was supposed to get a free cheese seed and a free train wreck(awesome name), but they must have run out so i got a free white widow and a free blue widow, i was dissapointed with the white widow seeds cos i've got a few of them already but i was pleased with the blue widow i think that one will be worth cloning. so now i have 12 ww clones and 5 w.russian seeds and 1 blue widow seed on the go, any clones i don't have space for i will keep to one side, in case i get any early failures like last time

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00519.JPG

DSC00520.JPG

DSC00521.JPG

DSC00522.JPG

stonegroove said:
these are pictures of my clones and my flowering plants my clones are 4 weeks old taken from the plants in flower, before they went into flower, they are 4 weeks into flower, one of my poor little clones didn't make it, but 1 failed clone in 5 cloning sessions isn't bad imho

Is that rockwool? I cant tell but the white covers reminded me of my attempt to use rockwool as a medium. I use Grodan now and have for about 10 years.
Al

yeah rockwool rules in ebb and flow imho although i'm not seeing roots on my clones yet!!! PATIENCE!!! i put them in little pots and cover them now cos in earlier grows i had a bit of algea growing on my cubes and stealing my nutes. my rockwool sez grodan on the wrapping.
To update, all 6 of my seeds sprouted but i let my cubes dry out too much and i cooked them, expensive mistake, and i really wanted to see what the blue widow was like, gutted.

Latest posts

Back