White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulo66

taproot
Reaction score
I am 6 weeks into flowering when should I flush Plants?
And how far should my hps 400 lamp be from top of flowers?

use the back of your hand to determine the right height. take your hand palm down and hold it right over the top of your plant..not touching of course. if the light is to hot for your hand its most likly to hot for ur mj. move the light to where the back of your hand feels warm but comfortable. this should be a sufficiant height for ur light!

i keep it bettwen 16-18 inches with the thermometer on the top ok the plants.. and i make sure that my temps dont get over 80..

paulo66 said:
I am 6 weeks into flowering when should I flush Plants?

IMO i wouldn't flush the medium out unless there is a nute problem but here for the next 2 weeks id use water only for waterings, and then the last week(s) let the potter completely dry out. you said your 6 weeks along how much longer does your strain take is it an Indica;short fat smaller style plant (flowering time generally 8+ weeks) or a Sativa; taller thinner style plant (flowering time generally 10+ weeks) if known that would help know when to start prep for harvest.

EDIT: white widow/ depending on the breeder says 8-9 weeks (in optimal environments) for flowering IMO id use just water for watering from here on out and start checking trichs here soon, try to let her dry out the last week and get ready to harvest soon man, MOJO for the soon to be 'mokin your owngrown :hubba:

Latest posts

Back