who flowers with T5's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrFever said:
?????? i had nothing but excellent results from sunblaster HO's there guy... here 800 clones :) everyone rooted
I use only These for clones and Veg them for a bit presently then onto big power HPS Gavita's, and normal ballests etc lol 3 - 15,000 watts
I am sure everyone will admit that your not going to make huge yields growing this way but it can be done and nothing wrong as there are a ton of CFL and flouresent growers out there right ??

You misunderstood my twisted post friend :) I love T5 HO's for vegging & clones, its all I use. I have the 6 & 8 bulb units in 4' & 2'...they work great. I tried them in a pinch for budding, with the "special" bulbs...and had poor results, from great phenos.

You may find your mileage varies :D

bwanabud said:
The calming effect, of a woman's sweet rational voice...is like gazing across a calm pond on a summer evening :D

And throwing a line in.........:D

All is calm.....I just view my pics and get a overwhelming sensation of peace and tranquility...water under the bridge....

buddogmutt said:
All is calm.....I just view my pics and get a overwhelming sensation of peace and tranquility...water under the bridge....

Great to hear :)

It's hot out... dip a toe in, roll one up, drink a cold one :D

Lol....stop drinking in 08 and more on the vape pen...have some dynamite GDP wax I made that has me completely sedated...hmmmmmm...

buddogmutt said:
Lol....stop drinking in 08 and more on the vape pen...have some dynamite GDP wax I made that has me completely sedated...hmmmmmm...

Well everyone drinks something :) but glad to hear you stopped if needed.

The wax is nice, I've been making kief hash....real nice too :icon_smile:

Yea Rose in all seriousness give it a try check out sunblaster lighting pretty cool stuff and what i like about them is you can hook up up to eight 4 footers to one plug in and pretty affordable

buddogmutt said:
Very nice....as far as yield loss, what do you think..how much more would you say you would've got with a HPS 1000w...can't be too much...
No comparison to HPS. I grew with the T5s cause its all I had at the time Budd.;)
Would rather grow with T5s then not grow at all. The Bud wasnt as dence as it would have benn with HPS,,but it Smoked real good.:icon_smile:

buddogmutt said:
Very nice....as far as yield loss, what do you think..how much more would you say you would've got with a HPS 1000w...can't be too much...

I am thinking it would be at least double maybe more with 1000 hps

Rose
Those sun blaster lights are nifty.
Besides the fact of daisy chaining them together there available in 2'-3'-4'
LH

I already have t5s that i use for veg and really like them.. I will look at them though, thank you LH and Fever.

WeedHopper said:
No comparison to HPS. I grew with the T5s cause its all I had at the time Budd.;)
Would rather grow with T5s then not grow at all. The Bud wasnt as dence as it would have benn with HPS,,but it Smoked real good.:icon_smile:

Okay...groovy

Rosebud said:
I am thinking it would be at least double maybe more with 1000 hps

That much?....being my first t5 grow...I guess I'll know soon enough..lol

not sure on yield again depends on many factors but i think a person can pull of some decent smoke with training of sorts more or less scrog style with longer veg time

Latest posts

Back