who flowers with T5's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
multifarious said:
Hi rose

Taking a break from indoor growing while its hot outside and you're struggling to keep your temps low, could be a very sensible option.
You can always keep a mom on starvation rations, both nutes and lumens,throughout the summer using minimal lighting, then as fall approaches, increases the light and nutes take cuts a few wks later and your good to go for your indoor Xmas crop.

Splendid idea Multi... Your looking pretty cute today, by the way.

I will gather some clones now and they will be my chirstmas grow... Thank you.

DrFever said:
figured i show you all some buds grown under T5's i wouldn't knock it down like i said i will start a thread from start to finish to final yield under T5'ho lets shoot for 2 pounds :)

doc fever I am considering getting some t5s I how many tubes and what lenth do you use also what watt per bulb .

i would get sunblasters 4 footers i run mine 2" apart so look at 8 four footers and a couple of 2 footers 24 watts per tube get some blue and red tubes

nouvellechef said:
Lol. He also gets like 3-4lb's per 1k light. Trippin. Research shows you get by with T5's cause you don't have a solid ventilation system. Research shows you will never achieve the yearly haul of HID's crops. But hey, what do I know, my pics are "ok" at best. :)

Rose has lots of info to look over! But she's not bias. She does in WA though. Represent! :)

well off course its not going to compete to a HID hell how many people you know that clones and uses 1000 watt hid to make it happen i do it on occasion but again its when i clone like 10,000 clones taking me 28 days to clone 10,000
but as technolgy gets better like in LED .... flourous are doing the same

DrFever said:
well off course its not going to compete to a HID.

Thanx! That is all I have been trying to get at this whole time. Year over year cropping. Will never add up. I never knocked it. Increasing ventilation to over 210cfm per 1k light, will take care of the same heat emitting from a T5.

Just sayin. Not mad. No hurt fellers :) Happy Sunday all.

Latest posts

Back