Who Has the Best Northern Lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THG, i just don't think the NLights is all that. I grew one of the above mentioned and it was ok, but not as good as others. Can we talk your friend into something else? Nurse larry perhaps?

Yes, I can! Thanks.

I think we might try some Exodus Cheese--supposed to be very stony and good for insomnia and pain. He does use and like Nurse Larry, but wants another good nighttime strain...variety is the spice of life.

Oh, i didn't know it was that friend.... I thought it was the lady ... ok.. well, i have something else up my sleeve if it is your friend that smokes often. I have something special coming... But not for a beginner, like yourself. HAHAHA i kill me.

No, I think that lady is going to be fine with the CBD that I have vegging. LOL--if I'm a beginner, you, I believe, would be too. Few people keep up with me, but you and I were a match...

I have to say, I didn't keep it. I like it ok but not enough to keep. I had two, one od and one in, and it was fine, but not enough to keep. Not like I cookies and Boysenberry and and all the rest, so many strains, so little time.

Do you love it PJ? OR is it just ok? I took it amber outdoors.

I have to say, I didn't keep it. I like it ok but not enough to keep. I had two, one od and one in, and it was fine, but not enough to keep. Not like I cookies and Boysenberry and and all the rest, so many strains, so little time.

Do you love it PJ? OR is it just ok? I took it amber outdoors.

As Northern Lights goes, it is pretty good. I do tend to lean towards the NL#2 as I like that spicy flavor of the Thai, but this one does well for me and is down in 56 days. I vape most plants now a days, but I do like to roll the NL.

Hi!
So who ended up being a really good. NL available in seed? For indoor?

I see that crop king has NL standard not fem though. I'll bet that's a good one.:smoke1:

I went ahead and ordered something different--some Exodus Cheese. I will look for some of Mel's gear in the fall.

South Oregon seeds has NL for cheap and no customs, I'm putting in an order Friday.

Not just looking for NL--looking for good NL. I have had Nirvana's and didn't like it that well. Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I will wait for Mel--her stuff is always great.

I grew a sensi seeds nl feminized in a 20L bubble bucket last winter that was a huge plant that produced over 200g when dry. The smoke lasted me until last month and it was the best jar smell of the lot when I compared it to others I had grown, and the high was very mellow and relaxing. The smell kept getting better and better as it aged.

Hi Goddess! No crop king? A. Few years ago everyone was making a big deal about some nl weed testing over 25% thc. Who has those seeds? I'm sure they would have worked they're way to the seed vendor/breeders.

I don't buy into a lot of the hype I hear on the internet about things like that. I have found that a lot of the wonderful stories are just that....stories.

I am unable to find any Bodhi NL #5 in stock anywhere. Anybody try NL by Sensi Seeds?

I did, and it was a mixed bag.
I bought a 3-seed pack and planted one and it grew into a big indica-looking plant with fat leaves. Then I did another grow and planted another seed, but that one had thin sativa-like leaves and was more thin and lanky.
It was surprising to see how different the plants looked.

Not sure if it's too late, but Dr. Atomic NL #5 looks good. Hemp Depot has it now.

Latest posts

Back