Who is Outdoor Harvesting and When?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VA reppin' Today is into ~ week 6. I could be off a week either way. One Satori is ready. Ill probably take her, or partial tomorrow. Hoping for rain here, then none til early oct. Thats when the rest come down.

Going to start the chop on my Beyond The Brain this weekend. A bit early but the PM is getting bad... Hopefully can hold out a bit on the others til they finish.

Dang guys you all got it going on....or down!!!

Sounds like everyone has a plan.

Mine is gonna start to come down first part of the coming week. I have some that look ready yet are only 6 weeks and others that are at nine weeks and don't look ready at all! Those at 9 weeks are foxtailing like crazy with the hot weather here. I have hardly any purple in the leaves due to cold nights. Some but not like usual. If this is global warming, it can stop now, I like the results. With the next week forecast of no rain, I am gonna have a bunch of amber hopefully.

I like to use gloves myself, got a bunch in a box from Harbor Freight the other day. I like the black ones.

Good going everyone. I sure didn't know we had this much Outdoor being grown here. Congrats everyone!

This is one of the 40+ colas of the BTB coming down this weekend ;) What's in the picture is about 18" long :D

81.JPG

ston-loc said:
This is one of the 40+ colas of the BTB coming down this weekend ;) What's in the picture is about 18" long :D
looks like it needs a few more weeks IMO, to each their own tho;)

It totally does, but pm hit this one hard. Gotta trash a ton of lower stuff already. Want to get something out of it at least.

still looks very cool,and will be a fun, uppity high..NICE JOB STON-LOC!!!!!
sticky sissors to you..

they r forecasting a lite rain in and around yosemite national park for monday nite and tuesday so ill be taking down about half of my girls(the ones not covered) strains coming down are grape and an unknown gentic line from mendo county which are already ambering up nicely. a giant hashberry is behind and wont be covered so hope it really is a little rain...good luck everybody:icon_smile:

im in the south its been a strange season this year got a cross we are breeding and its early showing & budding have most of it in the bag doing tests on peak time now

Im choppin two satoris on tuesday. The rest will be down in a couple weeks.

We took down the 4 Old Time Moonshine last week. Found some seeds in a lot of it. Wondering about a hermi situation here. Of the four, three were heavy in small white seeds, so we took down all three. Ah well. If you want to see pics, head over to my journal, I posted some where you can actually see the seeds. Most are younger than the ones pictured.

We have forecast of "Scattered Showers", pretty much means no rain here. Hope so anyway, we are not covering the garden for this event.

Good luck everyone.

we took some more Pink lemoaid and Gooey...trimming every day and night ...oh yeah...back too it:bolt:

Happy harvesting

ALL DAY TRIM TODAY :stoned:

Almost midnight, and this the first I've sat inside not doing anything. Had "chance of showers monday night into tuesday" forcast, but today says sunny for both. Hopefully thats right! Dug into my biggest colas today to find budrot, so hopefully no rain for atleast a couple weeks. Plan to have them all down by then. Posted a pic of whats hanging from today in my GJ. Decent pull, and the plant it came from still looks untouched. Have so much work to still do.

Latest posts

Back