Who online has the best deals on lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinisterhand

Shut up and drive.
Reaction score
I'm looking for the best prices on equiptment. I'm just starting out!

NEVER BUY GROWING GEAR ONLINE WITHIN THE STATES!. I have been growing for 13+ years now and from day one have been a loyal customer of my local "indoor/hydro" supplies store guy. Pay with cash and if you can, park either a block away or behind it. My indoor in-store man has even warned me not to talk to him if others are in the stoe, he just lets me go to the back of the store and wait till they're gone. Tho I have never ever revealed my passion, he IS intelligent and knows exactly what I am up to. It's good to have that face-to-face interacation. Buying mj gear online is asking for trouble. I've gotten great price breaks by going in store and by being a courteous customer. Hope this helps...it's a pain in the butt but you'll sleep better at night when your sittin on a fat crop. Take Care and Keeper Green!

I would never go to my local indoor garden store. It is a proven fact that the government bought the old house across the street from it and watch who comes and goes from there. I buy all my gear online with a reloadable prepaid visa and have it sent to various addresses away from where I grow. Oh and HTG Supply is a good cheap place to buy lights.

they have bigger things to do than watch for people buying a light that could be used for any number of things beside growing mj.

insidesun.com has a 400watt hps for $100 plus shipping

You would think but if you look up the addy on the county auditor's site it states the county purchased the home a few months after the store opened. I drive by there occasionally when on that side of town and it does not look like anyone even lives in the house.

insidesun.com sells a light kit for $100 but remember you get what you pay for.... that kit comes with a cheao magnetic ballast that will be hot and noisy, it also has the cheapest reflector ever made....

Go with htgsupply.com they have a kit for $184 that has a 400watt digital ballast....

Thank you very much for the responses. I have a legit Washington state medical premit and in our current economic and political enviroment I'm not too worried about sixup " law enforcement" knocking down my door. I will definitely chech out the sites you all have listed. I believe that I am going to start with a 1000 watt switchable ballest mh, hps. My hope is that LED tech will catch up to current light and lumens standards and the price will come down to something reasonable. Until then it's the old school system for me. Thank you again for the help.

I have found bghydro.com has the best numbers on most things. Thier delivery is a bit slow, but the prices are solid.

htg supply...lowest prices i have ever seen and yes they really do have lightening fast shipping..once u place order it will be at your house within 2 days. Plus they give you a free lighter

I agree with htg supply is a great place to shop.

ive checked, and ebay is the absolutely cheapest place to get name brand lights, and ballasts, you will absolutely not find a cheaper price anywhere else, prove me wrong and ill paypal you 20.00 bucks for your trouble.

Plus, they are discreet, in some cases, they wont even show who purchased from them.

example: I just bought a 400w lumatek ballast (updated version) and a hortilux super hps for 200.00, you wont beat that at any online store, or grow shop for that matter. Thats with shipping, take advantage of the economy right now! average price online for this combo is about 280.00, plus whatever shipping is, so yeah, screw that.

also, a new homebox s for 90 shipped, and a adjustawings reflector with cord 103.00 shipped (average online price is 170.00)

Buddyluv, the government doesnt have the time or resources, so your statement is a little vague, ask me how i know. no offense of course!

all items were wrapped in paper, and were not visible to the postage handler, nor were there any identifying marks on the package. People need money right now, they want your business, and arent going to turn their only source of income in to the government on the hunch that your growing pot, trust me or not, its just not practical or logical.

Latest posts

Back