Wholesale prices???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maryjane22 said:
sorry but i just saw hgb's post..at first i was like who the hell doesnt know what regs, mids and dro are

well what are they?

HGB said:
well what are they?

okay regs are regulars mids are mid- grade a little better and dro is the best bud that you can get..its basically short for hydro but i know damn well that not all the dro i get is grown hydrophonically

I assume they're talking about the quality of the bud.

Here, most assume that low-potency, airy bud is 'outdoor' grown, mid-grade is 'indoor' grown, and the sticky dense stuff is 'hydro' grown.

I've discussed with the dealer how this is all fantasy, sort of like how people make up strain names when they're talking up their product. Apparently most of the cheap stuff is bought in bricks, and the higher quality is bought from home growers. It's a shame.. so many dealers I know are full of lies. Some carry around a scale every now and then, so that you trust them, and then they rip you off the next time when they don't have the scale. Some even mix in schwag (leaves that won't really get you high) if they think you'll put up with it. Oh, and you won't find any bud with substantial surface trichomes, because it's all been shaken/rolled for hash. It's unheard of to find 'dry' product, the dealers will tell you to leave it out on your desk for a few hours, instead of mentioning how they rehydrate it so we get less.

Once you get past all the bull (as exemplified here:mad:), the prices are generally fixed at:
1g=10$
3g=25$
7g=45$
14=85$
1oz=150$
1LB=2000$

Oh, and I feel inclined to brag.. as of last night, my homegrown is officially ranked of greater quality than anything my friends or I could have bought. :dancing:
Now if they'll only let me show them how to grow their own! :rolleyes:

maryjane22 said:
okay regs are regulars mids are mid- grade a little better and dro is the best bud that you can get..its basically short for hydro but i know damn well that not all the dro i get is grown hydrophonically

thx.... guess all I ever smoke is "dro" :)

I only get to town twice a month so I really had no clue what was what...

Do dealers just stand on the curbs and advertise there products? if not how does one go about finding a dealer to buy from?

HGB said:
thx.... guess all I ever smoke is "dro" :)

I only get to town twice a month so I really had no clue what was what...

Do dealers just stand on the curbs and advertise there products? if not how does one go about finding a dealer to buy from?

well it all depends..i mean where im from people would laugh if a dealer was standing on the corner selling bud!! you just have to know people who smoke because they know people and then they know people and im sure you'd have no problem..you gota also try around a little.. taste different peoples bud and once you find a good connect you're set..it shouldnt be that hard trust me..youd be surprised how many people who smoke who youd never think in your wildest dreams would smoke.. are you having trouble finding "dro" :D

maryjane22 said:
are you having trouble finding "dro" :D

lol no.... don't have a need to look for it, just wondered how those that do go about it.... I know plenty who smoke(over 6000 at my co-op) but none of us buy or sell it as thats not allowed here with a med card.... we can only give it away:)

i go to a person that i grew up with. and i get a preety good deal from him of mid grade.grams cost $5 a quarter is 25 a half is 50 480 an oz $300Qp $600H/p $1200 lp. i broke so i either get a oz or 2 or a qp. My friend that i get the kush from i can get $150oz $475 qp. hp $900 and a lp $1800. When i first started smokeing i coud get qp's for 200-250 and no more then 45 for a hp

Thank you all for your inputs.

Out of curiousity..

Do you prefer your buds compressed??

or Leafy??

After my first harvest, I wondered why my buds didn't look like the kind
i used to buy. Then I bought myself a foodsaver, and vacuum sealed
some bud. And compressed KINE bud is pretty dank.

Also.

What grade would you rate your grow?? would it be considered
KINE, or A+ grade?. Everything considering??

Heck.. im kinda glad the "SMOKE" around here is so freaking HIGH.
Because if I could get a Pound for 1000-1800. I probably
wouldn't of ever started my new Favorite Hobby.

If you can get high grade MJ up here in the Great Lakes region for 300 an Oz you are doing well. Mexican weed is probably 150 an oz, but honestly that stuff has not passed I,and I's lips in a couple years.

bombbudpuffa said:
Please...someone shoot TBGs ex dealer:D. I'm in the country...I could get it dirt cheap. 150-200 for qp reg 250-350 for qp mids and around 500 for qp of some "dro"...lol.

dude thats nuts. I use to pay 1000 for a QP of some high quality orange bud. I would get low mids for like a 100 an oz. I would gladly pay 500-600 for a QP of some hydro.

Bubby said:
I assume they're talking about the quality of the bud.

Here, most assume that low-potency, airy bud is 'outdoor' grown, mid-grade is 'indoor' grown, and the sticky dense stuff is 'hydro' grown.

I've discussed with the dealer how this is all fantasy, sort of like how people make up strain names when they're talking up their product. Apparently most of the cheap stuff is bought in bricks, and the higher quality is bought from home growers. It's a shame.. so many dealers I know are full of lies. Some carry around a scale every now and then, so that you trust them, and then they rip you off the next time when they don't have the scale. Some even mix in schwag (leaves that won't really get you high) if they think you'll put up with it. Oh, and you won't find any bud with substantial surface trichomes, because it's all been shaken/rolled for hash. It's unheard of to find 'dry' product, the dealers will tell you to leave it out on your desk for a few hours, instead of mentioning how they rehydrate it so we get less.

Once you get past all the bull (as exemplified here:mad:), the prices are generally fixed at:
1g=10$
3g=25$
7g=45$
14=85$
1oz=150$
1LB=2000$

Oh, and I feel inclined to brag.. as of last night, my homegrown is officially ranked of greater quality than anything my friends or I could have bought. :dancing:
Now if they'll only let me show them how to grow their own! :rolleyes:

I dunno where you are, but our prices are at least double that I'll do the break down.

1g = $20
3.5g (eighth) = $50
7g (quarter) = 100
14g (half) = 160-170
28g (oz) = 280-300

i get qp for 250 of some pretty good comersial

darn i live in stl ounces go for 75 bucks

haha I need to move. my buddy drives up to New Jersey every once in a while, I'm going to have to get him to pick up a pound or two some where along the line for prices like that.

Well, I have flipped a few p's in my day and the average price I would pay for some decent chronic was 2800(sometimes 2600 or even 24). If I wanted a p of medical(trainwreck x northern lights, sno cap) 3200-36 depending on what it was and who was there. Kush(master,purple, bubba etc) normally went for 4 thousand a p or more. When ever I got the bud from the clubs Id get it in the little containers(usually 130 of them, a few extra for buying the pound) with the name on it too. Having that many containers may seem cool but when they all pile in your trunk because most of your customers have nug jugs youre asking for it...As for mids I couldnt find those if I wanted to.
This is in the sc/oc area by the way

soto88 said:
Well, I have flipped a few p's in my day and the average price I would pay for some decent chronic was 2800(sometimes 2600 or even 24). If I wanted a p of medical(trainwreck x northern lights, sno cap) 3200-36 depending on what it was and who was there. Kush(master,purple, bubba etc) normally went for 4 thousand a p or more. When ever I got the bud from the clubs Id get it in the little containers(usually 130 of them, a few extra for buying the pound) with the name on it too. Having that many containers may seem cool but when they all pile in your trunk because most of your customers have nug jugs youre asking for it...As for mids I couldnt find those if I wanted to.
This is in the sc/oc area by the way

Ever wonder how far down the food chain you were??
If you paid 2800 for LBS of chronic, imagine how cheap it must be
from the Grower to the 1st distributor.

Gotta be someone that is/was 1st person to the grower.
IM curious what the prices are at that stage.

Figure at LBS weight, everyone along the line, probably want to make
at least 500 bucks or so. Right??

If you paid only 2800 for a poundof high grade, then you are very close to th esource IMO. A close friend of mine wn't even let it go that cheap. 3000 is as low as it goes. This is strictly grade A though.

MrPuffAlot said:
Ever wonder how far down the food chain you were??
If you paid 2800 for LBS of chronic, imagine how cheap it must be
from the Grower to the 1st distributor.

Gotta be someone that is/was 1st person to the grower.
IM curious what the prices are at that stage.

Figure at LBS weight, everyone along the line, probably want to make
at least 500 bucks or so. Right??
I definitely understand what you are saying but what really matters is where the bud is being produced,how its getting there, the source, how much was produced in that crop etc. Like I said at times I would get it for for hundreds less at 26 and 24. Medical was always a bit more and kush even more expensive(clubs). I definitely wasnt getting a bad deal considering every other caregiver around here was paying 36 for there p of chronic. I also forgot to mention that my source was a best friends dad so that came into play as well. If I were to go to san fran or oregon the availability would be much higher and the prices much lower but the risk of transporting wouldnt be worth it imo.

Latest posts

Back